Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] ADRIEN BRONER "They gon' call me Einstein after I pass this test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This idiot tries to talk exactly like Floyd.. I hope DeMarco doesnt get robbed like De Leon

Comment

I think the maddest people in Broner threads always end up being the ones who whine on every page about people being mad.

Comment

One thing that I do is ignore people that I find annoying. But hey, maybe it's just me.

Comment

If broner goes on to destroy demarco,I will be impressed.

Comment

I can't wait until this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              I can't wait until this fight.
              vanes vs lara, donaire vs nishioka, and this fight will make 2012 a decent year IMO

Comment

I feel kinda bad for this guy. You can tell no matter what he goes on to do IN THE RING, he will get no credit because of the way he acts OUTSIDE of it.

Why do people care so much? I think it's fascinating that some people look at the way a certain person, doesn't even have to be a fighter, conducts themself and will discredit everything they do and say just out of blind hatred, jealously, envy, whatever the reason might be.

If you see this kind of a thread, or something the guy has said, why don't you just shrug it off, because you end up adding more fuel to the fire, and give them more reason to be or act the way that they are.

Why is it so hard to just tune in on fight night, sit back and enjoy the show that the guy puts on. I really don't care for him much myself, I don't think he is that great, and I think he has shown disrespect to the sport on a certain level on a couple of different occasions, but he is entertaining to watch. And at the end of the day, for me at least, that is what it is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                  I feel kinda bad for this guy. You can tell no matter what he goes on to do IN THE RING, he will get no credit because of the way he acts OUTSIDE of it.

Why do people care so much? I think it's fascinating that some people look at the way a certain person, doesn't even have to be a fighter, conducts themself and will discredit everything they do and say just out of blind hatred, jealously, envy, whatever the reason might be.

If you see this kind of a thread, or something the guy has said, why don't you just shrug it off, because you end up adding more fuel to the fire, and give them more reason to be or act the way that they are.

Why is it so hard to just tune in on fight night, sit back and enjoy the show that the guy puts on. I really don't care for him much myself, I don't think he is that great, and I think he has shown disrespect to the sport on a certain level on a couple of different occasions, but he is entertaining to watch. And at the end of the day, for me at least, that is what it is all about.
                  what do you mean? i know he didnt even bother making weight his last fight but other than that he has kept his nose clean. His immature behavior on twitter is absolutely insane and he is annoying but other than that. I dont see him disrespecting the sport other than the weight incident

Comment

You could be having the best dream ever. And then you wake up and say, "Damn, I'm fightin Adrien Broner"!

Lmmfao!

Comment

Floyd fans: He's a marketing GENIUS!! He's smarter than Einstein!!

Comment

Working...
                      X