Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im wondering how how Lederman scored Wright vs Vargas, Berto vs Collazo because Winky & Collazo were both more active imo, but they were not necessarily landing the more significant shots. Im not saying Wink could not of but i would not be surprised to see him pick Wink based on activity, then again Vargas was a HBO star in the making so..

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      Im wondering how how Lederman scored Wright vs Vargas, Berto vs Collazo because Winky & Collazo were both more active imo, but they were not necessarily landing the more significant shots. Im not saying Wink could not of but i would not be surprised to see him pick Wink based on activity, then again Vargas was a HBO star in the making so..
      Lederman had the Berto-Collazo fight 115-112 for Collazo, the Wright-Vargas fight 115-113 for Wright.

Last edited by TheGreatA; 10-15-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Cotto-Mosley

Great fight, they landed some bombs on each other, had it 115-113 Cotto.

Comment

I haven't been watching much boxing for the last few weeks so I have been catching up these last few days.

I watched Salvador Sanchez-Ruben Castillo, Matthew Hilton-Buster Drayton (for the first time and it was an amazing fight) and Edwin Valero-Vincente Mosquera.

I just got done watching Mando Ramos-Yoshiaki Numata (I own a black and white version so I wonder where WayneBedfre got the color version) and I'm watching Ike Williams-Enrique Bolanos II at the moment.

I took off work tomorrow and have a lot of boxing to watch, the list tomorrow goes:

Ike Williams-Vic Cardell
          Tony Canzoneri-Kid Chocolate I
          Jose Medel-Fighting Harada I
          Midget Wolgast-Juan Zurita
          "Private" Gil Cadili-Miguel Berrios
          Andy Price-Pipino Cuevas
          Mark Kaylor-Errol Christie
          Gene Fulmer-Gil Turner

Comment

Originally posted by blacklodge View Post
            Two days ago I watched both Bowe-Golota fights. Outright violence.
            yes i often watch those 2 fights, they are brutal stuff

Comment

[QUOTE=TheGreatA;6373930]Which explains him scoring Williams-Quintana I for Williams and Jirov-Toney for Jirov if not for the knockdown.[/QUOTE]

It is so much different watching a fight live than on tv. I was pretty close to ringside for Jirov-Toney and had Jirov slightly ahead at the time of the stoppage. After seeing it on tv I had Toney by a close but UD without the knock down. Just saying.

PS-best live fight I've been to.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                Lederman had the Berto-Collazo fight 115-112 for Collazo, the Wright-Vargas fight 115-113 for Wright.
                Originally posted by mhager91490 View Post
                I haven't been watching much boxing for the last few weeks so I have been catching up these last few days.

I watched Salvador Sanchez-Ruben Castillo, Matthew Hilton-Buster Drayton (for the first time and it was an amazing fight) and Edwin Valero-Vincente Mosquera.

I just got done watching Mando Ramos-Yoshiaki Numata (I own a black and white version so I wonder where WayneBedfre got the color version) and I'm watching Ike Williams-Enrique Bolanos II at the moment.

I took off work tomorrow and have a lot of boxing to watch, the list tomorrow goes:

Ike Williams-Vic Cardell
                Tony Canzoneri-Kid Chocolate I
                Jose Medel-Fighting Harada I
                Midget Wolgast-Juan Zurita
                "Private" Gil Cadili-Miguel Berrios
                Andy Price-Pipino Cuevas
                Mark Kaylor-Errol Christie
                Gene Fulmer-Gil Turner

Cheers TheGreatA, i knew it, it does not surprise me one bit that he scored it for both Wink & Collazo.

Salvador Sanchez-Ruben Castillo

I thought Castllio made Sanchez looked bad, it was a very close fight to my memory.

Comment

Latest fights I watched were Jimmy Thunder vs Tim Witherspoon and Denis Boytsov vs Jason Gavern. Haven't had much time to watch boxing lately.

Comment

[QUOTE=JAB5239;6376265]
                    Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                    Which explains him scoring Williams-Quintana I for Williams and Jirov-Toney for Jirov if not for the knockdown.[/QUOTE]

It is so much different watching a fight live than on tv. I was pretty close to ringside for Jirov-Toney and had Jirov slightly ahead at the time of the stoppage. After seeing it on tv I had Toney by a close but UD without the knock down. Just saying.

PS-best live fight I've been to.
                    I think it's easy to miss a lot of the things Toney did, especially watching the fight live. Jirov kept punching and punching while Toney countered with the cleaner blows at times but he could not match Jirov's workrate.

I can see why one would have Jirov ahead but with Lederman it seems to be that he scores the fight for the fighter who throws more punches, atleast most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
                      I re-watched Mosley vs Margarito because there's nothing better than watching a cheater lose big time.

Currently, I'm trying to find Tarver vs Griffin but no luck, yet.
                      Me too...

Comment

Working...
                      X