Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, with the FBI targeting Megaupload, you know other sites like fileserve, filetube, and all torrent sites must be in the crosshairs, as well.

But on the flipside, there's been a ton of protests against SOPA and PIPA which forced Congress to drop the bills, so who knows what happens next?

Until then just download every goddamn thing you can think of that you need "just incase". That's what I'm doing : 200gigs in the last 6 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I fell off bit with work in terms of Euro boxing myself, always working Saturday afternoon and can never watch all of the fixed German fights.
      I still ain't seen Chisora-Helinius yet. I need to get a copy from somewhere. I been fallin behind on my shit too.
      Last edited by MANGLER; 01-21-2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• WTF, mang? Did you lose your love of boxing inside bunny's ******* walls or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          Do I know you as a different name?

Whoever you are, if you ain't goin to surgery too, whats your excuse? Better be good.
          What up Mang, good to see you back. Handle used to be Tengoshi. Yeah, I can't drink due to some meds I'm on atm

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Well, with the FBI targeting Megaupload, you know other sites like fileserve, filetube, and all torrent sites must be in the crosshairs, as well.

But on the flipside, there's been a ton of protests against SOPA and PIPA which forced Congress to drop the bills, so who knows what happens next?

Until then just download every goddamn thing you can think of that you need "just incase". That's what I'm doing : 200gigs in the last 6 days.
            I'm ahead of you homey. I can only DL 5 torrents at a time tho. I'm lookin forward to the weekend, just cuz I ain't gotta go nowhere. I'm loadin my external up.

You ever seen Hand that Rocks the Cradle before? I watched it a couple times the last 2 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              WTF, mang? Did you lose your love of boxing inside bunny's ******* walls or something?

No, but I been workin my ass off the last few months.

What time I get wit her I gotta make the most of.

Comment

• Oh yeah : Rebecca De Mornay was the **** in that flick. I would've dumped the asthmatic wife for her in a heartbeat. :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  What up Mang, good to see you back. Handle used to be Tengoshi. Yeah, I can't drink due to some meds I'm on atm
                  Ok. Your sig looked familiar. Fuck it. Go hard on the drank when you off the pills my nig.

Comment

• I liked the scene where she breastfed the baby, while the ****** peeped in on her from the ladder outside the window.

Comment

• what are you guys up to?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X