Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scumbag Jerry sandusky out on the streets dropping interviews?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is he to be proven guilty if he denies it and doesn't testify? You know the kind of circus that will cause? Victims, who don't want to put themselves on the stand, may keep their mouths shut; even if they do, what's there to prove? How do they prove he put his penis in them and gave them oral sex? Disgusting case.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      How is he to be proven guilty if he denies it and doesn't testify? You know the kind of circus that will cause? Victims, who don't want to put themselves on the stand, may keep their mouths shut; even if they do, what's there to prove? How do they prove he put his penis in them and gave them oral sex? Disgusting case.
      He is going to get away with it just like Casey Anthony got away with not reporting her child missing for 30 days. Oh boy, she did a little less than 2 years behind bars. Big deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
        Casey Anthony beat her case and she didn't report her kid missing until 30 days later.

She shouldn't be allowed to have children ever again, but with how ****ed up our country is I bet she has many more children and probably either murders them or doesn't report them missing for 30 days again.
        Juries go easier on women. Had the father been accused, he would have been buried.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
          He is going to get away with it just like Casey Anthony got away with not reporting her child missing for 30 days. Oh boy, she did a little less than 2 years behind bars. Big deal!
          isn't there a rule about rape that after a certain number of years, they can't charge the rapist?

Comment

isn't there a rule about rape that after a certain number of years, they can't charge the rapist?
            I don't believe so, but I do know they really don't have any evidence. He is probably going to walk a free man, hopefully one of the boys he raped that are now men kill the **** sucker since our laws don't protect our children.

Comment

**** one of the victims have came forward and says he just touched his thigh... He's been paid off... Cover up is in full effect.

Comment

Sandusky and the child molestations is the result of sports being the no. 1 priority in society.

Comment

There are direct witnesses and there is plenty of circumstantial evidence, all of which will be revealed in court to a jury. If there is not sufficient evidence then he won't be convicted, which is how it should be. Innocent people should not be sent to prison just because they were accused of unpleasant things.

Comment

Working...
                  X