Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson: "This fight is Shane's Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson moment"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate this fight. but manny can be hit and if shane hits him, manny will be rocked.

Comment

Oh man Mayweiner lovers undies would get tight as a knot if Shane won. It would be the greatest day of his life. His nightmares would be over.

Comment

LOL Shane was a great fighter for the sport but I hope he retires after this big paycheck. He has looked awful in the Manfredo and Floyd fights, he's way past it and will receive a big time whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          i hate this fight. but manny can be hit and if shane hits him, manny will be rocked.
          Agree. If Shane lands, and he might, Pacquiao is going down.

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
          Oh man Mayweiner lovers undies would get tight as a knot if Shane won. It would be the greatest day of his life. His nightmares would be over.
          That would be the worst thing about a possible Mosley win, the ***** (and Mayweather) reaction.

Comment

This is nothing like Tyson Douglas, horrible comparison from a guy usually good with analogies.

Comment

I'm hoping Pac doesn't lose, that could potentially kill the fight with Floyd. Then again, if Pac destroys Shane, that could kill the fight with Floyd too.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                At least Nazeem is optimistic.

I won't completely write off Shane, but Pac won't slack off like Tyson did in preparation for the Douglas fight.

Shane's chances are slim to none.
                And Shane isn't 29.

Comment

mosley is an old "on his way out" proven veteran who has held championship belts before.
                  pacquiao is not tyson in any way, nor will he slack off like tyson.
                  an upset in this fight is not comparable to tyson/douglas, and an upset for this fight won't happen...

Comment

Even if Shane KO's Pacquiao, the Tyson-Douglas upset would be bigger imo. And Tyson should've won that fight if that ref didn't slow count Douglas the round before.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      And Shane isn't 29.
                      I guess Moorer-Foreman is a better comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X