Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Q: Do you still have respect for Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Like your entire posting history here when its put to you as always you have no answer , Im sorry you got fooled by Manny but you should not take your own ignorance and impose your delusion on others , just learn by your stupidity and grow into a balanced man , you have time to learn about the sport of boxing dont feel so bad because you dont know much , its ok you are young and dumb it will pass .

still didn't read...type a longer reply

THANKS Floyd! the number you did on Reloaded makes me believe, that you're not that bad of a guy...an agent of Karma in some ways

Comment

Of course I still have respect for Manny. I am and will always be a fan of his but he lost his hunger if you will a long while ago (prob first start noticing it during the 1st Bradley fight). His old self would come in spurts then, imo.

IMO, the ones who blatantly downplay Manny are just insecure Floyd fans who think all the attention should be on Floyd being the MAN of this era. Its true Floyd is the MOST skilled of this era but Manny will always be more respected b/c of who he fought and how he fought them. Pretty decent for a one armed midget from a third world country becoming an ATG! Lost or have no respect-GTFOH!

Comment

Working...
      X