No announcement yet.

Cleto Reyes Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Cleto Reyes Gloves

I am kicking myself in the butt, last week I came across some 10oz reyes fighting gloves in red on amazon for $86.00 (52% off), I thought it was too good to be true, so I asked the previous buyers if they were authentic, they replied with a yes and to hurry, that deal wont last. they were right, now they are back to $169.99 and up.

any idea where I could find a good price for some reyes fighting/sparring gloves?

these are for my son, he has 2 pairs of bag gloves, 1 pair of training gloves and 1 pair of Ringside IMF sparring gloves, but now after sparring someone with reyes, he wants some.

help please

thanks, bigdlb12

tough luck man you got to act fast on things like that. I bough 3 fire sticks for 19 bucks when amazon had them on sale, now they like 40 bucks each.

Comment

Buy them with your income tax return.

Comment

Don't sell yourself short on boxing equipment. It is a long term investment, so might as well buy brand new. That's what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
          I am kicking myself in the butt, last week I came across some 10oz reyes fighting gloves in red on amazon for $86.00 (52% off), I thought it was too good to be true, so I asked the previous buyers if they were authentic, they replied with a yes and to hurry, that deal wont last. they were right, now they are back to $169.99 and up.

any idea where I could find a good price for some reyes fighting/sparring gloves?

these are for my son, he has 2 pairs of bag gloves, 1 pair of training gloves and 1 pair of Ringside IMF sparring gloves, but now after sparring someone with reyes, he wants some.

help please

thanks, bigdlb12
          if it's shipped and sold by amazon, and not a 3rd party vendor it's legit stuff. and even if its from a 3rd party vendor, as long as its prime eligible, its real stuff. you took an L there buddy

put it in your cart, and wait till the price drops. it'll alert you. or set up a price blink to alert you

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
              if it's shipped and sold by amazon, and not a 3rd party vendor it's legit stuff. and even if its from a 3rd party vendor, as long as its prime eligible, its real stuff. you took an L there buddy

put it in your cart, and wait till the price drops. it'll alert you. or set up a price blink to alert you
              didnt know you could do that, thanks

I bought some on e-bay, guy has 98% positive feed back, he has been selling for years, states they were only tried on once, won the bid for $98.01 + free shipping, so finger crossed

thanks to all on the feedback, so even if it is a 3rd party and they offer prime, it should be a trusted party?

Comment

Working...
              X