Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should get the winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should get the winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Like the title says... who should get the winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao? Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch excluded.
    Anyone but Amir Khan(aka A mere Khunt)!
    26.19%
    Keith "One Time" Thurman
    17.86%
    Kell "The Special One" Brook
    33.33%
    Amir "Delusional King" Khan(aka A mere Khunt)
    13.10%
    Other
    9.52%
    Last edited by El-blanco'sAlt; 04-03-2015, 05:10 AM.

Depends entirely on the result.

If it's close there will be a rematch and if Mayweather wins clear, I think he'll retire.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Depends entirely on the result.

If it's close there will be a rematch and if Mayweather wins clear, I think he'll retire.
      I just put up the poll and added rematch excluded.

Comment

The loser.

/thread

Comment

whoever gets the biggest scalp in their next fight. it would have been nice if brook, khan, thurman and bradley had all fought each other in some combination and then the last man standing would have been a very worthy challenger to the welterweight champion.

Comment

Father time?

But realistically, I don't even care. The build up to this fight has been so exhausting waiting 6 years, I'm just glad these 2 are getting it on. Once it's over, I don't care. Both of them will have cemented their legacies and hall of fame credentials. If they retired immediately after the bout I wouldn't care.

For about 6-7 years, everything has led them up to this point of finally getting together in the ring. There is nothing beyond this in my eyes.

Comment

Also, with that said, everyone that has been mentioned in this thread, Khan, Thurman, Brook, etc. Those are the young bloods. They should start creating their own legacies fighting each other and making a new generation worth watching. It doesn't mean they HAVE to fight Jr. or Pac and blast them out just to get recognized. Too many fighters these days want the easy way and go straight to the cash cow.

What ever happened to working your way up? Earning your money and raises? It's the overall sad status of America. Kids these days don't want to work their way up. Just want it to be given to them right out of college.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                Also, with that said, everyone that has been mentioned in this thread, Khan, Thurman, Brook, etc. Those are the young bloods. They should start creating their own legacies fighting each other and making a new generation worth watching. It doesn't mean they HAVE to fight Jr. or Pac and blast them out just to get recognized. Too many fighters these days want the easy way and go straight to the cash cow.

What ever happened to working your way up? Earning your money and raises? It's the overall sad status of America. Kids these days don't want to work their way up. Just want it to be given to them right out of college.
                I agree with this.

I would put more stock into the likes of Thurman, Brook, Bradley, Porter, Maidana, etc...looking to run through one another. Wins over 2-3 of those guys would elevate someone to top 5 P4P status and major recognition.

You don't need to beat a 38 or 36 year old to get it.

Comment

Wow you guys are just crazy ... They will not face anybody else .. Well Floyd won't .. They are going to use arums gameplan of Floyd ud win, rematch second floyd win (second biggest fight maybe bigger pending the performance of both fighters) then Floyd will retire undefeated and manny will take a longn vacation until money drives him back .. Who knows Floyd as well but he should do well enough to stay retired

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

I agree as well! But without their super star fights with Oscar , Floyd and Pacq probably wouldn't have become as big as they are now. So wo Pacq or Floyd whom would these young bucks boost off of? Even Oscar had huge names and stars to become as golden as he did.

Comment

Working...
                    X