Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao and Mayweather fought today who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
    Nope. Hes never been stopped at any weight. I wont penalize Floyd for not stopping a guy thats never been stopped. I have to say though it was either the 7th or 8th round and RG was on his way out turns out some hand problems kept Floyd from finishing him.

And RG had some underrated defense that night. Im not saying he'll Kovalev him or even Golovkin him. But the amount of clean flush shots to the head and body will be overwhelming the fight has to get stopped by someone. Doc, Roach, ref. Pac wont see 12.

Hes more than capable of getting a TKO on Pacquiao.

go watch the Yordan fight...RG got a Devon-like scratch and didn't want to continue...it was a tough matchup style and showed that if you give RG enough adversity, he'll quit...since it happened under 4 rounds, he CHOSE not to continue and it was a NC or some ****

and unless you put PAC to sleep, i dont see him getting stopped...potshotted for 12 rounds, perhaps...a faded ass PAC >>>> RG's best night

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
      1. Where in my post did I compare him to Pacquiao?

2. Where in any of my posts did I say Floyd would "pressure" Pac?

You can get beat down a guy without hounding a guy around the ring like the Punisher or Margarito.
      You said RG had underrated defense that night, and that since he could do that to RG, then he can definitely do it to Pac.

Pac's defense is much better than's RG's, and RG brings nothing to the table offensively that Pac brings.

It's not even in the same ball park.

Comment

I think Mayweather beats Pacquiao today, 2009, and 2003.

Comment

Floyd by K.O.

Comment

i still vote for floyd but he need to grow some balls!!

Comment

Me because I've always wanted to see it

Comment

Working...
              X