No announcement yet.

Anyone speaking **** on Gennady or Stevens name is a troll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone speaking **** on Gennady or Stevens name is a troll

Whether or not you saw flaws in any of their games is your business it doesnt matter. It was a great fight they both fought well and thats that. I came on here and immediately saw a bunch of posts hating on both fighters. I know you can't avoid ******s on public forums and its pointless even addressing them but I just want to address everyone talking **** on Gennady or Stevens- You Are A Troll. Please Dont Come Back Here.

I think yes there are alot of idiots that cant see the big picture when it comes to boxing,,,

i liked the fight, and made some observations about it,, which included that ggg has a pretty solid chin, and that he doesnt seem comfortable going backwards, which has also been noted in the ouma, and rosado fights, so its not like we just pulled it out of thin air,,

My opinion is that to beat GGG you need to get your punches off first, and make him go backwards to have success,,, if you look to counter him and let him come forward he will eventually break you down and stop you,,,

Comment

Working...
    X