Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not care for the 24/7 series at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else not care for the 24/7 series at all?

Seems like a waste of programming to me, don't really care about watching preparation for the fight, I have a pretty good idea of what that entail.

The Face off is sufficient, the two guys fighting a foot and a half from one another talking about their thoughts on facing the man in front of him with Kellerman facilitating the conversation is plenty.

Would like them to do away with 24/7 its tedious and been over done.

Oh yeah, in before "if you don't like it then don't watch it".

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Seems like a waste of programming to me, don't really care about watching preparation for the fight, I have a pretty good idea of what that entail.

The Face off is sufficient, the two guys fighting a foot and a half from one another talking about their thoughts on facing the man in front of him with Kellerman facilitating the conversation is plenty.

Would like them to do away with 24/7 its tedious and been over done.
      I don't think 24/7 is made for you, rather casual fans who don't know about the fighters.

Comment

Some have been entertaining like Margarito - Cotto
        Most are boring, specially Floyd and his recycled Money May crap.

They shouldn't allow Floyd, Pacquiao, Ward or Cotto on 24/7 ever again
        Last edited by LeG00N; 10-21-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

i've never watched an episode and don't intend to. boxing is a sport not a soap drama.

Comment

depends who is on it

Comment

I like any show about boxing. Theres not enough of them, hard to hate on the few that exist... Especially ones produced by HBO.

Comment

24 7 needs characters to work: Floyd, Hatton, Cotto's trainer, Dani's father, Unca Roger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  I don't think 24/7 is made for you, rather casual fans who don't know about the fighters.
                  Yeah hardcore fans have grown tired of it fast.

Its made for casuals who get sucked in by the story. Same kinda people that watch shows like X Factor every year when its the same old formulaic **** over n over.

Comment

24/7 Hatton VS Mayweather was good
                    Cotto VS Margarito was the most intense, it was 2 episode, and it was enough to cover the fight, it also had the most intense introduction ever to a 24/7 boxing episode.

They also had something going with one of Pac's fights where Freddy Roach demanded Pac go back to USA or they are gonna leave. But it went downhill afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                    X