No announcement yet.

Aaron Pryor really shouldn't comment on May/Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Is he really a steroid user?... I thought if he was he wouldn't go down as one of the all time greats. Where was it proven... Pryor has gone down as one of the best in history and one of Floyd's favorite fighters. One of Floyd's favorites used steroids???... I thought he was against that. So I guess steroids aren't taken that seriously if pryor gets his name up there as an ATG anyway... Can you supply me with the article that proves he actually used steroids. You *****s seem to have all the evidence in your head.
    In 1990 it was discovered that Pryor had been fighting with eye problems, and he was never allowed to box again. After twenty five years of denying it, Pryor admitted to using steroids for his two bouts with Arguello, but swears he fought cleanly the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
      In 1990 it was discovered that Pryor had been fighting with eye problems, and he was never allowed to box again. After twenty five years of denying it, Pryor admitted to using steroids for his two bouts with Arguello, but swears he fought cleanly the rest of his career.
      link or it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        link- http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/Aaron_Pryor

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Who is one of Floyd's all time favorite fighters? Yeah Aaron Pryor, he mentioned it... Who wants to "clean" boxing? quite contradictory that Floyd loves cheaters. He is full of **** just like you.
          Why can't you ever stay on topic?
          The ts is clearly stating facts and all you can do is deflect. I love Pryor to, think he was a great fighter, but he's a cheater. I can't respect a cheater backing a cheater, but it seems you're cool with it cause he's backing Pac. What does that say about you?

And you keep saying "Floyd is trying to clean the sport" we covered that already. Floyd is cleaning his fights, it would be nice if boxing would follow and test these guys (that's what he means) So stop putting weight on a broken leg, dayum!

Comment

damn..so a grown ass man(who is also a hof boxer) cant give his opinion on a fight now???so of ya'll need to grow the ****up

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              Your dreams will come true my friend. Manny will never do an official test, he'll never fight Floyd and you can always hold on to the thought of "Floyd was scared, Manny woulda beat his chicken ass, Floyds a coward"
              While Manny goes on to fight the likes of MargaCheato then retire free and clear.... your hero!
              You got owned, did you read the artical?

Comment

pullcounter you just got owned

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                  pullcounter you just got owned
                  Nah Larry I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to comment. But the fight is on thin ice as is. Steroid testing is an issue. Therefore, we don't need old steroid users commenting on the ****, nor do we need Pac's bum ass boys commenting. We need to let Arum and GBP do their jobs....

Comment

This article is B.S.

Pure B.S

For one There was never a post fight urine test.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Aa...1st_meeting%29

And you're article never gives a reference for when Pryor admitted to using steroids.

I would not be shocked to know that you wrote this page to back up you're claims.

You most likely took most of the info from wiki and added the steroid crap.

The original info is from Wiki. So why is none of steroid crap in the wiki page?

Comment

LOL, do you have more than ONE source? Coz anybody can edit a wiki site you know....

Comment

Working...
                      X