Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for fat yanks, who is your most hated British fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to go with Calzaghe I seriously don't like him, hes a dick and in his own home they barely like him.

Comment

Side note ; I'm becoming increasingly disappointed with Daid Haye, as well.

Though I could never dislike the man, because I find his calm, cool, and collected way of talking trash to be a breath of fresh air, and just what the division ordered.

But his lack of balls, and unwillingness to back up his words have turned me off to him as a fighter.

That **** he pulled with both Klitschko brothers was a disgrace.

Comment

Calzaghe will "win" this poll. Probably because he was the most successful?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Calzaghe is really the only fighter on that list that I don't like.
          a lot of people are saying that but they don't really give any reasons, what is it that you don't like about him?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I must admit I don't particularly like that about him either, it doesn't set a good example and insults the sport a little bit. However, I forgive him because I know he can't help it.
            He can't help it?

All he would have to do is cut back on his drinking and stop eating such unhealthy food all the time when he's not training.

A little sacrifice goes a long way.

Comment

I don't blame Ricky for wanting to enjoy his life and the money he's got between fights.

If he stayed in shape though, maybe he'd still be fighting well now.

Comment

i dont think its a thing that they are from the uk i think its just the fighters...... there are american fans who hate american fighters im a huge fan of hatton but i think hes overrated and was helped by ref in tzyeu fight and collazo was robbed in their fight...froch i like because he truly believes hes the best and willing to prove it but he just isnt that good....calzaghe is a piece of **** dads even worse but he claims he beat the best fighters but besides kessler he beat no one in their prime i give him lacy because every one thought lacy was the man....he beat a 235 yr old hopkins and i think calzaghe clearly won the fight any one who says bhop won are being biased and he beat roy jones a 39 yr old jones who was sad to watch at that point in his career i went to that fight and it was just not the roy jones of old..and he makes it seem like he beat roy jones that was dominating every one he fought calzaghe is a ***** and his record is tainted
                Last edited by tocayito1; 10-25-2009, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I don't "hate" any fighter.

But out of your options, the one I dislike most is Ricky Hatton.

Why?

Because he's an overrated club fighter/lazy fat **** who isn't even dedicated enough to keep himself in shape between fights.
                  I kinda amire the fact he lives his life like one of us ****s and still got that far in boxing.

Comment

a lot of people are saying that but they don't really give any reasons, what is it that you don't like about him?
                    Because hes a cocky dick that didn't prove anything till it was to late.

Comment

I think it has something to do with the arrogance, and overall cockiness he possesses.

He's on a Floyd Mayweather Jr. type level of self confidence, maybe even surpassing him. Remember that whole "truth be told, I could be Heavyweight Champion." thing a while back?

He's very smug and overly aggressive in his personality.

Hence the reason why he and Floyd both have so many detractors.

Comment

Working...
                      X