No announcement yet.

espns whos #1 boxers....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espns whos #1 boxers....

has anyone see this its on espn classic right now.......they listed duran at 15 and roy jones above him lmao....willie pep 13

20-larry holmes
    19-cesar chavez
    18-tunney
    17-holyfield - above holmes
    16-tyson
    15-duran - too low
    14-jones
    13-pep
    12-archie moore
    11-joe frazier - doesnt belong
    10-foreman
    9-hagler - too high
    8-leonard
    7-jack johnson - doesnt belong
    6-henry armstrong
    5-jack dempsey - doesnt belong
    4-marciano
    3-robinson
    2-louis
    1-ali

as you can tell they didnt really talk about boxing just social impacts for johnson dempsey louis ali....list is too biased towards heavyweights...

after the show they had bert sugar and some writer arguing that robinson and pep were the best, sugar gives his old ray robinson ko'd a guy backwards like he was the only one to do it and willie pep won without throwing a punch story....
    Last edited by billionaire; 07-17-2009, 01:54 PM.

any chance of the full list?

Comment

The average espn viewer probably knows about as much about boxing as a Mongolian does about the NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        The average espn viewer probably knows about as much about boxing as a Mongolian does about the NHL.
        may i ask why you dont have a boxer in your avater instead of a mma fighter? do you like mma better than boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
          may i ask why you dont have a boxer in your avater instead of a mma fighter? do you like mma better than boxing?
          Because I like the image and I'm a fan of the fighter - and no, I prefer boxing.

Comment

Because I like the image and I'm a fan of the fighter - and no, I prefer boxing.
            do you watch mma regulary?

Comment

do you watch mma regulary?
              Lately I only watch match-ups that interest me (although I keep up to date), the decline of Japanese MMA influence on the world stage over the past several years somewhat stole away my interest.

Comment

Lately I only watch match-ups that interest me (although I keep up to date), the decline of Japanese MMA influence on the world stage over the past several years somewhat stole away my interest.
                ahh right fair enough dude. do you buy the ufc ppvs? and did you like pride fc?

Comment

ahh right fair enough dude. do you buy the ufc ppvs? and did you like pride fc?
                  You can't get UFC PPVs from Japan. Pride used to be broadcast on network television though, it was great.

Comment

You can't get UFC PPVs from Japan. Pride used to be broadcast on network television though, it was great.
                    do you live in japan?

Comment

Working...
                    X