No announcement yet.

this board is incredibaly biased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this board is incredibaly biased

i just read if pacman beats hatton it would catipulte him into top 30 static...but floys ko'd hatton and took his 0...i dont wanna hear that 147 **** either.....the hate for floyd is sickening..pacman's resume is not better than floyds...pacman fights oscar and hatton and gets praised..floyd beats them first and gets bashed......pacman have fun with floyds sloppy seconds

floyd bumboy

Comment

I've given up on taking this board seriously. If you can't beat em, join em.

I just come on for laughs now.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        i just read if pacman beats hatton it would catipulte him into top 30 static...but floys ko'd hatton and took his 0...i dont wanna hear that 147 **** either.....the hate for floyd is sickening..pacman's resume is not better than floyds...pacman fights oscar and hatton and gets praised..floyd beats them first and gets bashed......pacman have fun with floyds sloppy seconds

ATG status

Manny Pacquiao >>> Floyd Mayweather jr.

not even close

Comment

Well, it's not the same. Floyd was fighting at 147 and hatton had to go up to fight him. Pac just had that show at 147 but was fighting at 130/135 before that. Hatton is his strongest at 140 and holds a title and the ring belt so for Pac to go into 140 and challenge Hatton there is a bigger accomplishment than mayweather beating him at 147. Also when there were many bigger challenges at 147 at the moment(and still) and hatton is the biggest challenge at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Bonsi View Post
            ATG status

Manny Pacquiao >>> Floyd Mayweather jr.

not even close
            see what i mean...^^^^^^

Comment

Pac will fight Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider_SsSilver View Post
                floyd bumboy
                alt^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by PerryDplatypus View Post
                  Pac will fight Cotto.
                  ok.....................cotto by ko

Comment

The hype for Pac is a little ridiculous right now, especially since before beating up on a ghost last December he could be seen struggling with the second best super feather in the division. Ricky's fast fading too IMO, ever since Floyd took a few years off his boxing life. But let's see what Pacquiao does first. If he goes on to beat a Cotto, for instance, Floyd's gonna look like an utter loser.

Comment

Working...
                    X