Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do so many of yall worship the police, like yall would do anything they asked i s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ice-shootings/
    (2015)

494 - white
    258 - black
    138 - other/unk

has any other race pop shlt off due to being killed by a cop ?!?!?!?

http://www.innocentdown.org/
    (also 2015)

innocent yet the 1st 3 individuals didnt act innocent. i had to stop at these 3 examples. how can a site be called innocentdown with these as examples ?!?!?

theres no outrage like media induced outrage......
    Last edited by Elroy The Great; 09-21-2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
      Oh yeah I forgot having money makes you automatically better then somebody else

F.ucking f.aggot.
      being broke doesnt make u better neither
      f-ucking wannabe

Comment

OP is ******ed lol or a good troll

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
          thanks for the green reps guys. good to see theres still people with sence round here.
          It's sense...and no, you don't have any.

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot having money makes you automatically better then somebody else

F.ucking f.aggot.
            You are one overly sensitive vagina. Ffs, stop acting like a p ussy.

Comment

Because I'm a law-abiding citizen who contributes to society in a positive way and have respect for the brave men and women who put their lives on the line everyday to serve and protect us.

Plus i don't wanna get shot.

Comment

You can argue that the police should be more respectful and less violent without rioting every time a cop does his job.

When you cry "racism" (even when it's a black cop killing a black guy) it's only natural for whites to call bull****. Why should we care about your view on police violence when your view is predicated only on protecting the interests of black people?

If you turn it into a racial issue don't be surprised when we treat it as one.

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Because I'm a law-abiding citizen who contributes to society in a positive way and have respect for the brave men and women who put their lives on the line everyday to serve and protect us.

Plus i don't wanna get shot.
                ^^^^ Huge ***

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
                  wear some of yall would suck they penis if they requested that sht, all this talk about "just do as you told", like a dude should be 100% subsurvent to they authority when they work to SERVE the people.
                  Because people like you are selfish and don't care about society. You just want to take everything and not give back. If you want to see how a society looks like that doesn't live to serve others, go to Africa. Record number of murders, rapes, muggings everything.

Cops have one of the hardest jobs in the world. They got to deal with danger, aggression and negative behavior on a daily basis just to keep everyone safe. So every time you see a cop, you should salute him and thank him for keeping some stress off your life instead of blaming every single cop for shooting thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    You are one overly sensitive vagina. Ffs, stop acting like a p ussy.
                    And this is probably your dumbass. .000000002 percent Native American and try to be tribal

Comment

And this is probably your dumbass. .000000002 percent Native American and try to be tribal

Once again you're showing your ignorance. Log off bud. Take a break.

Comment

Working...
                      X