Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John David Jackson confirms GGG dropped the Crusher in sparring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    So know the media is gonna bring GGG into the Kovalev/Ward fight? smh.
    They must be paying too much attention to the jerkasses on this dump...

Comment

there's a reason why canelo fights at caneloweight.

Comment

Abel is a peice of **** for even talking about sparring sessions with other high profile fighters who is working with his fighter. Kovalev and JDJ is respectful and complimentary of GGG even after all the BS abel has been spreading.

GGGs team is trying to hard to make GGG into this all time great through sparring rumors and supposed fighters ducking GGG. The ducking might have some truth to it but GGG team needs to get him in the ring with big fights to actually earn the reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
          Abel is a peice of **** for even talking about sparring sessions with other high profile fighters who is working with his fighter. Kovalev and JDJ is respectful and complimentary of GGG even after all the BS abel has been spreading.

GGGs team is trying to hard to make GGG into this all time great through sparring rumors and supposed fighters ducking GGG. The ducking might have some truth to it but GGG team needs to get him in the ring with big fights to actually earn the reputation.
          The rep started in boxing circles, with fellow fighters, promoters etc. Thats why nobody would touch him and his rep is so ahead of his resume. Now he finally brings good money but all they challengers want silly money

Comment

They went over this in detail.. read an article awhile ago. Basically, the story is that Golovkin was already training for some fight 2-3 years ago. Kovalev was invited and showed up to train/spar and was mostly out of shape and not prepared.

Anyone who's trying to read into this is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Kovalev would beat the shit out of Golovkin. You bitches are going to start bragging and when people start calling for him to fight Kovalev you'll be the first ones crying "he's too small"
              You're just not very smart are you? Nobody said GGG would win. Just that he has the power to drop a big LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Wards gonna be looking for that body shot now����
                With what feather fist

Comment

Getting cropped by GGG isn't anything to be ashamed of!

"When Kovalev first came to me he had nine fights. He was a young man, not in age but in boxing ability. When he came to me, Golovkin was already a world champion and a silver medalist in the Olympics, over 300 amateur fighters….he had all these credentials. So when they sparred, it was a like a very experienced guy against a very inexperienced guy – so of course Golovkin got the best of him," Sanchez explained to BoxingScene.com.

"I had him for eight fights and by the tail-end, he had improved dramatically. And I think since he left my gym, which I think was after 19 fights, John David has done a magnificent job with him and he’s evolved into a killer. That guy that we see on Saturday night is not the guy who left my gym, because the guy who left my gym was still a pup."

"So as far as him and Golovkin sparring, yes [Golovkin got the best of him], but it wasn’t just Kovalev [who got bested] – it was everyone in the gym that sparred with Golovkin – he was able to maneuver them and do what he wanted to do."

Comment

Ok this changes everything. Ward by KO...

Comment

Both Pascal & Boone tested Sergeys chin! Its fine.. Boone can drop anyone! So can Golovkin IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X