No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin- more american double standards exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady Golovkin- more american double standards exposed

If golovkin is mentioned vs an american or Mexican, he's a over hyped bum who ducked ward, "lil g" etc

If golovkin is mentioned against a British or euro fighter those same Americans jump in saying the euro/ Brit will duck and is scared etc etc.

Dumb Americans.

I'm taking up the mantle

Klitschko2016 is here

Well.....I'm going to honest the euro/brit is class below the bum American and Mechican.

Comment

nobody is elite till we see them on tv beating a north american fighter, even bums like brone, guerrero r and berto or unproven american fighters are considered elite, lol, hell pacman and cotto are still considered p4p fighters by many americans like me

Comment

Dayyyuuummm!

Comment

premierboxingchampions........r they really?????????????
          none of them are or will be on any top 10 p4p list soon. the best fighters in the world basilly r t.crawford, loma, golovkin, andre ward, walters, sergei kovalev, canelo, Bradley, rigondeux, roman Gonzalez,v. postol, w.klitschko, pacquiao, Estrada, povetkin..............

the best fighters 4 some reason for the overated pbc still r wilder and Thurman and they don't exactly seem to be getting anywhere anysoon, right now. the best fighter the pbc has is errol spence and he really hasn't done anything. errol will be the future of the pbc, him or Thurman but premier boxing champions is a joke, premier............really, degale is kinda pbc but kinda isn't, kell brook aswell, man ..........the pbc is the is like a the nba's version of the d - league,

the pbc is good for boxing but the name is false advertising

who is the best pbc fighter today, is it ****in danny garcias who basically lost to Herrera or do you guys even think its somebody else like spence....the prospect that isn't a prospect, nobody in the pbc is a premier fighter yet and the some that were r no longer premier

pbc is a misleading name, its insulting to people who know boxing in my opinion

Comment

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee.............................

Question? Where are Dominic Wade and Willie Monroe Jr from again?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              If golovkin is mentioned vs an american or Mexican, he's a over hyped bum who ducked ward, "lil g" etc

If golovkin is mentioned against a British or euro fighter those same Americans jump in saying the euro/ Brit will duck and is scared etc etc.

Dumb Americans.

I'm taking up the mantle

Klitschko2016 is here
              You are an idiot.,, your thread sucks, makes no sense.. You must be a liberal

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee.............................

Question? Where are Dominic Wade and Willie Monroe Jr from again?
                problem is golovkin isntamerican, v.ortiz, broner, berto, judah, guerrero, old mosley, old cotto, malignaggi, ****in arreola, etc. are considered credible fightsby americans, thats just a few,

americans like the charlos,d. garcia, thurman, andrade, russell jr are considered elite without even fighting hall of famers,

jacobs lost to euro dmitry pirog
                russell jr lost to loma
                klitschko is considered overated even though he beat every american put on him for 10 years,
                wilder is already considered an elite , yeah hes good but hes not elite,

if you look at the p4p list today, the european bums or other bums not from the u.s are on the p4p list in dominant fashion,

there is a hell of alot of examples of how ignorant we as americans have become when it comes to boxing, i remember when people said jeff lacy was gonna destroy everybody, he was considered elite, alexander was considered a good fighter

quillen lost to a guy in 1 round{jacobs } lwho lost to a guy who doesnt box for a living, a euro bum named dmiry pirog,

quillen couldnt beat sorry ass andy lee who has no skills just power

people seem to think jacobsand quillen are credible fighters even though they are a product of pbc marketing, lol, those guys are supposedly worthy matches foor ggg

i never understood why we have to see them on american soil beating an elite american to be considered elite, ctually i know what it is, its ignorance
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 05-27-2016, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

Dumb Americans.

I'm taking up the mantle

Klitschko2016 is here
                  Another anti American thread started by you. Apparently you didn't join Boxing Scene to talk about boxing like the normal people on here. It seems like you are on here just to trash American boxing, American boxers and American boxing fans. Why all the extreme hate for America, you fuking weirdo? You just seem to be a trouble maker looking for a fight with Americans. You never post anything positive, intelligent or interesting. It's always just more hate for America. I am an American and GGG is my favorite fighter. I think Ward is an excellent boxer but I don't like him and I will be rooting for Kovalev to knock him out. Why don't you make Boxing Scene better and quit making mindless I hate America threads that I doubt very many on here want to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    nobody is elite till we see them on tv beating a north american fighter, even bums like brone, guerrero r and berto or unproven american fighters are considered elite, lol, hell pacman and cotto are still considered p4p fighters by many americans like me
                    No one ever thought ghost, Berto, Broner were elite....

Pac and Cotto still elite,,, they only lose to the absolute best, especially pacman

Comment

Working...
                    X