X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by San Iker jr View Post
    Sadly i can see Argentina winning..

they seem very decent defensively all of a sudden..

Messi has done nothing for a while.. he is due a goal

Hopefully Germany play well and take what they deserve
    Messi is saving his energy for germany . You can tell he was only giving 30% into this game. But he had some great passes but his team couldn't translate those weird foreign and atg passes into goals.

Comment

• crap football game.

sorry

crap soccer game. freaking PKs to end a crap game.
      way to take charge, guys. yolo.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker jr View Post
        Sadly i can see Argentina winning..

they seem very decent defensively all of a sudden..
        Yes, de Michelis has done his job, but it's not just the defenders, Mascherano was poor too, Higuain had to wait until the 4rth match until he does something worthy. Argentina has been progressively raising its game whereas Holland ever since they destroyed Spain has looked lesser.

Comment

• Holland are mentally weak. They always fold like a cheap deckchair.

That keeper was pathetic and Van Gaal is a tit letting that clown and Schneijder take penalties. He has always sucked.
          Vlaar taking a pen, wtf?

Why the hell Robben, Huntelaar, RVP, Kuyt and regular penalty takers wasn't taking them is beyond me. It probably wouldn't of mattered anyway as that goalkeeper was one lame ass penalty saver.

Germany will obliterate one paced, slow Argentina.

Comment

• Lol my prediction was ****.

I said holland would destroy the argies

Ze Germans will lay ze smackdown

Comment

• the whole world will be behind Germany

Comment

• Why would the whole world be behind Germany? I disagree. If the world is getting behind someone it's Messi/Argentina.

Comment

• People are writing off Argentina too early. As a defensive unit the Argies looked solid as fook tonight. Mascherano, Demichelis, Zabaletta, the left back all had great games. Germany will not have it easy. Then when you got Messi at the other end anything can happen

you cannt tell anything about the Germans from the Brazil game except they know how to put pub teams to the sword

Comment

• Sorry but Germany are strong in almost every area and they should wipe the floor with Argentina. If Argentina win, it will be a huge upset.

Comment

• The Messi haters will be on suicide watch if Argentina wins LOL. Just be glad you were lucky enough to witness a God on the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X