Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Antonio Margarito vs Timothy Bradley (Disciplined)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough fight but think bradley just pulls it out where cotto could not

could be very close on the cards

Comment

Margarito beats the dog piss out of the midget trex.

Comment

Relatively easy fight for Bradley if he chooses the right gameplan...

Margarito would have spotty success but in the end Tim's athleticism & versatility win out...

Bradley UD12

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
          Who would win and why?
          I still can not understand why people talk about the low life, cheater, scum, disgrace to boxing Margarito.

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind that Bradley takes this fight. Too much hand and foot speed, and too much all around skill. Margarito is not a KO artist. He has to keep mauling and mauling away at you and then eventually wear you down. When Tim fights a disciplined fight, he will keep turning Margarito and keep him off balance. Tim has a very underrated defense and is a very good counter puncher. His style is all wrong for Margarito. Antonio would have to land a perfect lucky punch to win this fight. But the fact of the matter is, Tim has a great chin and plus very good stamina. Because both fighters have a lot of heart, it would be competitive and have some very exciting moments. But Tim is a level higher than Margarito and would have his hand raised at the end of the fight.

Comment

I think Tim wins
              He is just as tough as margarito with a lot more skill

Comment

I think the Tijuana Tornado beats the Desert Storm. People like to make Bradley out to be a master boxer but he's really not, he'll end up brawling with Margarito and falling right into his gameplan.

Comment

LOL, Bradley gets dragged into a war and gets stopped in the late rounds.

Comment

Does Marg's get those cement wraps?

Comment

Always been a Bradley supporter but he doesn't win this fight. Margarito's conditioning was too good and Bradley's lack of punching power would make Margarito more offensive minded.

With or without wraps, Margarito wins this. People act like Margarito didn't display good punching power against Pacquiao, why is it that we can't admit he can punch regardless?

Comment

Working...
                      X