Golden Boy Promotions Stable After Al Haymon Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I wonder what's going to happen to Showtime
    Nothing is going to happen to Showtime. Espinoza and Haymon will still work together.

Comment

I think GBP has a solid stable. Haymon has all the sissies.

I think Mauricio Herrera would school Adrien Broner and Danny Garcia (again). Humberto Soto already whooped John Molina. David Lemieux pushes Danny Jacobs' s**t in. Canelo rapes Peter Quillin. Francisco Vargas would beat the s**t out of Rances Barthelemy. Frankie Gomez will ice Omar Figueroa. Yoshihiro Kamegai will beat the f**k out of Josesito Lopez. Give Diego De La Hoya and Julian Ramirez a few years and they'll wipe that mustache off of Leo Santa Cruz's face. Victor Ortiz can get f**ked by Canelo if he wants it. Hugo Centeno Jr. already iced James De La Rosa. Sadam Ali will show Robert Guerrero who has baby nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        the roster looks like a start-up company...even if Oscar does work with Top Rank, his stable is too thin to create any good matchups
        Maybe now he'll push for fights people wanna see more than ever... but he's in a definite rebuilding process at this point.

Comment

Sadam Ali the kid could fight Rios, Bradley, Solomon , Alvarado, Algieri

Comment

Errybody be hatin' on mah dood Al Haymon who be clownin' on dese hatin asses with all da good fighters.. Showtime be trippin, NBC da new home of boxing YA HURR ME?!?

Shout out to the future of sports and entertainment NBC, all u HBO and Showtime groupies be trippin'.

Comment

I thought I saw an interview with Khan saying his contract with GBP was up after the Alexander fight

Comment

I think the only Haymon clients I'm a fan of are Abner Mares, Tomoki Kameda, and Marcos Maidana. Hopefully they get fights that the fans actually want to see.

Comment

As long as they got Canelo, they will do fine,, but if anything happens to him, gbp is in trouble..

Comment

LOL Goldenboy stable sound like a list of MS -13 members

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      As long as they got Canelo, they will do fine,, but if anything happens to him, gbp is in trouble..
                      Can they survive off of just Canelo? I mean it's not like he's putting up blockbuster like numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X