Collapse
No announcement yet.

thurman not being avoided, typical haymon resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt thurman ko chavez the guy who just had a draw with bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      lol you think Guerrero was offered more to fight Kamegai than Thurman?

'I'm a pride fighter, not a prize fighter' - Keith Thurman.

Thurman wants to fight the best, you can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice when he speaks.

I think he will fight Maidana next year, maybe on the Floyd vs Khan undercard
      delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        delusions.
        In your opinion. Let's wait and see what 2015 holds for Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
          didnt thurman ko chavez the guy who just had a draw with bradley?
          Also knocked a guy in 3 rounds that arguably beat Khan and drew with Shawn Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
            lol you think Guerrero was offered more to fight Kamegai than Thurman?

'I'm a pride fighter, not a prize fighter' - Keith Thurman.

Thurman wants to fight the best, you can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice when he speaks.

I think he will fight Maidana next year, maybe on the Floyd vs Khan undercard
            You mean Floyd vs Cotto under card.

Comment

I sure don't hear nobody calling him out! If he is a bum/protected/hype, it should be an easy win for anybody but nobody is calling his name!

Comment

Thurman is convincing in his interviews but Haymon fears something if he ain't letting him step up yet. Maybe he got some china tucked underneath that goatee.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Anyone who gives Quackenson more flack than Quillin or Santa Cruz is dead wrong. Quackenson is a punk but Quillin and Santa Cruz are the biggest clowns going right now. I hate saying that as a Santa Cruz fan but it's true.

Thurman did try to make the Alexander fight happen and was ignored. Both Maidana and Guerrero have both said no. It's not like he's calling guys out and then not willing to fight them, he's legitimately being told no. That being said, if it happens again he needs to speak up about Haymon. If he doesn't, then I'll start to think he is happy calling people out and fighting lesser fighters.
                  i'm starting to think that already. a step up fight should have come 2 fights ago

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Thurman is convincing in his interviews but Haymon fears something if he ain't letting him step up yet. Maybe he got some china tucked underneath that goatee.
                    something is off. if he is as good as he thinks he is then they should be pushing him hard right now. cotto on the come up had judah when judah still had a decent amount left in the tank and an undefeated quintana. you could argue chavez was thurmans quintana but you cant say thurman has a real solid name on his resume. thurmans entire 2014 campaign was a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X