Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm rooting for Danny Garcia. But I would Not be disappointed if Rob Salsa wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm rooting for Danny Garcia. But I would Not be disappointed if Rob Salsa wins.

The fight is a joke. A clear cherry pick. Would not be disappointed if Garcia lost this fight. I don't approve of the fight whatsoever.

could someone pm me a stream?

Comment

If Salsa wins I will cut my dick off, engorge it, and bang my ass with it. Then post the video on liveleak.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        The fight is a joke. A clear cherry pick. Would not be disappointed if Garcia lost this fight. I don't approve of the fight whatsoever.
        You're just pretending you feel that way to fit in. We all know that you love BFF's "BrushMyHair" Broner and "DontCareAboutTheFans" Garcia, who are hopping along like little snowflake dandelions and berry-picking their way to public acknowledgment.

Stand your ground boy; dont cave for the sake of public pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
          You're just pretending you feel that way to fit in. We all know that you love BFF's "BrushMyHair" Broner and "DontCareAboutTheFans" Garcia, who are hopping along like little dandelions and berry-picking their way to public acknowledgment.

No i'm not. I feel this fight is repulsive. I feel like it is a black eye to the sport. But I will watch the fight because there is nothing else on. I like Garcia, but I don't approve of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
            You're just pretending you feel that way to fit in. We all know that you love BFF's "BrushMyHair" Broner and "DontCareAboutTheFans" Garcia, who are hopping along like little snowflake dandelions and berry-picking their way to public acknowledgment.

You are so Racist.

Comment

No i'm not. I feel this fight is repulsive. I feel like it is a black eye to the sport. But I will watch the fight because there is nothing else on. I like Garcia, but I don't approve of this fight.
              Fair is fair.

Comment

You are so Racist.
                Because I called you a boy? You are a boy and no pro-racial or anti-racial views could ever distinguish that differently, boy

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  If Salsa wins I will cut my dick off, engorge it, and bang my ass with it. Then post the video on liveleak.
                  LOL. Haha LOL.

Comment

Salka didn't belong at that weight. He wouldn't have won even if he had CJ Ross in his pockets.

Comment

Working...
                    X