Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Amir Khan a Coward, Won't Avenge His Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prescott should lead by example. Why isn't he calling out that superfeatherweight eurobum(Kevin Mitchell) out?

Comment

This Prescott clown can't seem to move on without Khan. All he has to do to reach the same stature as Khan is is beat all the fighters they put in front of him. But that's not what is happening in his crappy boxing career. He already beat Khan and he certainly looks like a clown demanding a rematch.

What if Khan agrees and Prescott beats Khan again? Prescott gets beaten in his next fight, then the next... Khan makes a comeback, establishes a winning streak... What then? The clown demands a rematch again?

What a joke.

Comment

avenge your loses huh? i dont see prescott calling out Vazquez, Mitchell, McCloskey, Alvarado so....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott (26-4, 20KOs) is training hard in Colombia and ready to fight. A few days ago he challenged WBC interim-champion Lucas Matthysse. Some of the recent headlines have caught his attention. He was surprised to read a few articles where Khan (27-3, 19KOs) was attempting to make a fight with Vyacheslav Senchenko on April 20th.

[Click Here To Read More]
          this dude STILL begging..smh

is it me or is this clown LIVING off of Khan's name?!?...you would think it was Khan who won the fight and this dude wanted some pay back...he just be talking and talking and talking...then when fight and get beat up or look like trash...then he's quiet until his forgotten ass is forgotten...then he starts talking and talking and talking...always the same ish....dude don't understand the meaning of "DONT CALL ME I'LL CALL YOU"...gtfoh and call out those dudes who beat the dirt up outta your bum ass...call Alvarado out....hypocrite ass!!

Comment

Khan became a star and outgrew the likes of Prescott
            not like Khan owes him a damn thing
            but a rematch is fine while Khan waits for another title shot
            would pick Khan to handle both Prescott and Garcia in rematches

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
              Despite putting Lamont on the floor twice + taking his best punches. lol
              Lamont is one fight, what about the Breides Prescott and Danny Garcia fights?

Comment

I completely agree with Breidis, how can you call yourself an elite fighter and not avenge the most embarrassing defeat of your career? Amir feels he is "getting back" at Breidis by denying him another big payday but Amir is also denying himself the revenge he should have and the fight that fans would like to see.

Comment

I'm not a huge Amir khan fan but what the hell is Prescott talking about khan has been on a campaign to fight with Danny Garcia again maybe khan is only interested in championship fights I'm not sure if even Prescott is a title holder right now I mean khan has been calling out Garcia again it seems to me he is trying to avenge his losses.

Comment

As much as I would love to see this rematch, it's high risk, low reward fight for Khan. In the modern boxing business money talks, 'cause it aint like the old days when Sugar Ray Robinson would rematch Randy Turpin to just prove he was the superior fighter. Now everybody just wants to fight for a title and big money. It wont be happening anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by shawowski

Well said by Prescott, but Khan knows aswell as everyone that the same would happen again. Breidis would put Khan into early retirement, i also think Danny and Lamont would, its a shame, cos Khan has everything except a brain. 4-5 punch combos that dont rattle your opponent will get you countered with huge shots. Khan has zero recovery from big shots.

Despite putting Lamont on the floor twice + taking his best punches. lol
                      he pushed lamont down and the 2nd KD was a error called by the ref that **** didnt faze pete

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X