No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthyse and Brandon Rios Sparred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthyse and Brandon Rios Sparred

Got it from lucas facebook, might be a video coming soon!!

Would be cool if we could see the sparring session!!!

Comment

they sparred before and rios got the better of lucas and camp lucas try to said he had a cold or something so you can bet this one was fireworks.

Comment

I'd love to see a video of it if there is.

Comment

Elie Seckbach has the whole sparring session on video, for some reason he doesn't want to release it though. He said he'll leak the video if they ever fight each other.

Comment

Cool pic..... Was hoping to see a vid when I came in here though

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
              they sparred before and rios got the better of lucas and camp lucas try to said he had a cold or something so you can bet this one was fireworks.

Elie sechbach made it sound like Rios camp got the worse of it. Who knows, hopefully Elie stops being a BlTCH and leaks the video.

Comment

Keep this thread updated!

Comment

Matthysse would KO Rios big time if they ever fought, the fight would be fireworks the entire time though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Matthysse would KO Rios big time if they ever fought, the fight would be fireworks the entire time though.
                    As much as I like Matthysse and I do believe that he would win, Lucas's chin hasn't been tested yet, can you say the same about Rios? I don't believe that that Matthysse would Ko Brandon

Comment

Working...
                    X