Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about boxing returning to Network TV(NBC)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool but I don' care about it much. We will not be getting the best fighting the best unless NBC pays good money to attract the big stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      I would say Mak is a Jack Pac tard. He still goes to mass but he knows the hype has passed.
      Yea the Pac hype is over, who is next?
      How many casual boxing fans have you spoken to who claimed Pacquiao was the greatest fighter of all time, and why?? Because he has 8 titles..

Who is next?

Comment

More boxing on TV is the best that can happen. I totally forgot NBC was putting this on, I thought Golden Boy was putting something on too sometime this month?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Seriously bump that thread and REALLY read what I was posting and ask yourself is I was trolling or not. I am pretty sure I posted something like "Apple just works okay? And if I want to spontaneously dance down Central Park I wouldn't bust up my Android, cause that's just lame."

If you don't think that's trolling, then you are a ****** not me.

As for this post, what I posted makes absolute sense. And you are for it because casual uninformed fans will support YOUR god and you would never go against YOUR god...

no clown...you tried to talk techy with a bunch of people that knew more than you they made you look stupid

that's not trolling, that's called getting owned

as for your post, you oppose expanded coverage because of 'my god'? WTF is that even all about?

i've been watching this sport looooong before you were watching your cartoons, son

if we can tolerate mongoloids such as yourself trying to follow the sport, we can tolerate a few more

if you can't see the big picture and long term benefits of expansion of boxing into the major channels, then you really are dumber than i thought...but, that doesn't really surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            no clown...you tried to talk techy with a bunch of people that knew more than you they made you look stupid

as for your post, you oppose expanded coverage because of 'my god'? WTF is that even all about?

i've been watching this sport looooong before you were watching your cartoons, son

if we can tolerate mongoloids such as yourself trying to follow the sport, we can tolerate a few more

if you can't see the big picture and long term benefits of expansion of boxing into the major channels, then you really are dumber than i thought...but, that doesn't really surprise me

CHOWWOKKA's joke

Your head.

Comment

Yea the Pac hype is over, who is next?
              How many casual boxing fans have you spoken to who claimed Pacquiao was the greatest fighter of all time, and why?? Because he has 8 titles..

Who is next?
              Gotta be honest the casuals usually dont even know about 8 weight titles they just say hes the best now but ali was the greatest but tyson would beat ali. thats the casual conversation i usually get.

Comment

Bull****
                You are lying through your teeth right now. I never posted anything "techy" never posted anything on the specifications, I DARE YOU to bump that thread. And jeez I never would have how many people were so butthurt by that thread. Even that Android troll isn't complaining.

As for this thread, I am sure you have been watching boxing when I was watching cartoons. You are probably ALOT older then me. My point is, so many casual fans jump on bandwagons and one of the great bandwagons was your beloved Pacquiao, so of course you won't object.
                And again more name calling, seriously how old are you? quite pathetic really...

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
                  CHOWWOKKA's joke

Your head.

yea...that's why he backed up his statement with this

As for this post, what I posted makes absolute sense. And you are for it because casual uninformed fans will support YOUR god and you would never go against YOUR god...

back under your rock, alt

Comment

haha this is funny, they are usually the only two boxers people now.

everyone was probably a casual fan before they were proper fans. more people have to watch boxing for it to expand, and it needs to expand so that it becomes better, if it expands and becomes as popular as it used to be, then hopefully athletes will stop going to the nba and nfl. meaning more fights, which i'd assume we would all like as we all really like boxing. more fighters, better fighters, better fights..... i really cant see how this is in any way is a bad thing.

Comment

yea...that's why he backed up his statement with this

back under your rock, alt
                      Tell me who's alt am I?

Lets see how dumb you can get in one post..

Comment

Working...
                      X