No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday 2pac (June 16, 2011)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday 2pac (June 16, 2011)

Yeah his B-day is tomorrow from when i posted this thread but it's an earlier celebration.

Before you read on, I know many casual people who only know the Hollywood/media perceived version of 2PAC and will say he was a criminal and a loose cannon that deserved what happened to him and he did more bad then good with his vial lyrics and behavior. Well, people that really know his body of music (they usually know most of his lyrics)would beg the differ and they understand the hypocrisy in some of his music was like he said," A progression to become a man", so he was more complex then what appeared on the surface. He was a great leader at such a young age and influenced all ethnicities, cultures, socio-economic backgrounds and people from all over the globe. Those true PAC fans still hurt from this great lose to this day.I am one who still hurts. Mr. Shakur did have a positive impact on many, don't believe me read below:

Yeah he would of been a wise man at 40 years old today. Man what a great influence he has been to my personal growth as a teen to a grown man (considering I had no father). Yeah music has a profound impact on people and I am one of them. It is a positive impact that Pac left on me:

Be honest w yourself, stand tall and proud for what you believe in, help less fortunate people and help your community grow with your actions, think think think always think and figure it out, keep ya head up and weather the storms you will face in life, be passionate about everything that's important to you, don't give into popular beliefs and you ****in decide what the truth is to you, don't fear death, forever seek knowledge and truth, respect different aspects of the game of life, trust no one but yourself (this is the truth), and be, once again, just to be me and don't conform to falseness.

2PAC once said, " I'm not saying ima change the world, but i guarantee I will spark the brain that will."

He sparked by brain since a youth and as a result, in a few months I will have my teaching credentials and I will give my soul to help out the youth in what ever community I teach in. Hopefully, I will spark the kids brains I teach and then they go on and do the same. R.I.P. brotha and thanks. I wish his mom could read this.

This is one of my favorite tracks amongst countless tracks:

Last edited by Unknown Champ; 06-17-2011, 01:25 AM.

Damn and dude admitted J henchman was the man behind the 94' robbery.

Comment

HAPPY B-DAY TO THE TRUE G.O.AT.

Comment

My favorite Pac tribute track...and you were spot on with your OP Bearman3000. Most people have a vague understanding of who he was, and the man was so much deeper than that. He still inspires me to this day.

Comment

Comment

It sucks this song doesn't get as much play as his other songs

Comment

Love how his students flipped this poem of his.

Comment

Favorite track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Gr9...e_gdata_player

Comment

Keep the love going ya'll

Comment

this man deserved more tributes then this!

Comment

Working...
                    X