Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My theory on why Pacquiao-Mayweather hasnt happened yet. Do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    1st round of negotiating, neither agreed to 14 days.
    So you keep track of the things that make Pac look good and ignore the ones that make him look bad?
    They went into mediation. B4 mediation, Floyd's team offferned 14 days and Pac's team didn't accept. Then, once mediation was over, Floyd came saying it. Arum lied and said it wasn't true. The mediator put out a statement and Arum admitted it happed. So how do u say "neither agreed to 14 days". At the very worst, they are 1-1 when it comes to not accepting the fight. An argument can be made for 2-0, since FMJ said before and after the Mosley fight the offer was off the table. Full OST or no fight. Then and only then, did Pac's team accept the 14days. So why accept AFTER he has already said he wont accept it?

The following was CONFIRMED BY BOB ARUM:

Mayweather disputed that on Thursday.
    "Before the mediation, my team proposed a 14-day, no blood testing window leading up to the fight. But it was rejected," Mayweather said. "I am still proposing the 14-day window but he is still unwilling to agree to it, even though this is obviously a fair compromise on my part as I wanted the testing to be up until the fight and he wanted a 30 day cutoff. The truth is he just doesn't want to take the tests.

Comment

Fight will never happen. It takes two brave man to have a fight. Unfortunately there is only one, and the other is cruising with his yatch.

Comment

The FLOYD SR. is the reason why they're not fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rebel View Post
          Fight will never happen. It takes two brave man to have a fight. Unfortunately there is only one, and the other is cruising with his yatch.

great post...........................................

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Yes i dont want to talk about that, because with this theory all that talk would be obsolete because IMO Pac will eventually take the test.
            Floyd is a coward. Even a moron knows ODST is nothing but a smokescreen.

Of course paid ***** stans, like you, will say otherwise.

Anyway the whole world knows Floyd is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              Well I say its Arums fault because I believe he is the reason the fight hasnt happened. Not saying its his fault in a bad way because from a promoters point of view I understand why he hasnt put Pac in with Mayweather. IMO he wants to cash out on Pac before putting him in with Mayweather which is why Pac has fought only Top Rank fighters as of late. This is his own personal strategy in which Mayweather can do nothing about it. Why would Arum put Pac in with Mayweather in 2009 or 2010? If he puts him in with Mayweather at those times then theres no way he gets the PPV#'s that Pac has got with HIS fighters. Nobody would pay to see Pac-Cotto, Pac-clottey or Pac-Margarito because Mayweather would have already dissipated the aura around Manny....it makes sense.

Come on, you have a guy throwing roadblocks left and right and you make this one sided?

- It was Floyd that said PEDs testing up to14 days.
              - It was Floyd that said FULL random PEDs testing.
              - It was Floyd that was silent to get the November fight on.
              - It was Floyd that said that there were no negotiations.
              - It was Floyd that said that I'm not interested in fighting.
              - It was Floyd that said that he prefers to take a long extended vacation.

Yet you have this so one sided?

Just imagine, we could have already had
              1 Cotto - Manny in 2009,
              1 Clottey- Manny in May 2010
              1 Floyd - Manny, great fight in November 2010,

and if the fight was close or great, now we could have been anticipating for a Floyd vs Manny II. They would have been filthy rich! That is, Floyd, Manny and Arum!!!

Comment

Working...
              X