No announcement yet.

PC's and Mac's both get the job done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    macs are the **** homie. They are sleek sexy, feminine, and they are white. I can also go nuts and stomp in places I wouldn't be able to without getting E-Aids, however it is limited.
    very limited. It seems like the macs and the iphones have been very limited oh no wait the iphone just got an upgrade with a hundred new features lolololol i wish they would make an app that would make breakbeat disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
      Well when Blu-ray isn't a bag of hurt for Apple then there will be one.
      Get some big 17-19 inch screens. HD capability, and blu-ray, and then Macs will be tough for entertainment, but for now I use my toshiba for leisure. macs are good for downloading **** though. I wont get virtual aids with them.

Comment

Mac is to PC's what JMM is to Rocky Juarez.

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
          very limited. It seems like the macs and the iphones have been very limited oh no wait the iphone just got an upgrade with a hundred new features lolololol i wish they would make an app that would make breakbeat disappear.
          The purpose of tis thread was to get you two to sign a crips vs bloods like peace treaty. I know you guys rep your sets hard, and commit e-drive bys while holding your glasses up, but chill.

Comment

Get some big 17-19 inch screens. HD capability, and blu-ray, and then Macs will be tough for entertainment, but for now I use my toshiba for leisure. macs are good for downloading **** though. I wont get virtual aids with them.

Apple are in the business of making money, they would have to be paying money for blu-ray licenses and have to have drm added to their software.

You really need to learn some more about blu-ray.......Sony are shooting themselves in the foot with their licensing cost of blu-ray.

Comment

PC : MAC :: George Foreman : Joe Frazier

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO LOLLERCOPTERRRRRRRRR

OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ THAT WAS BUCKWILD

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                Apple are in the business of making money, they would have to be paying money for blu-ray licenses and have to have drm added to their software.

You really need to learn some more about blu-ray.......Sony are shooting themselves in the foot with their licensing cost of blu-ray.
                do pc makers not want to make money lol? I think sony is ok with blue rays being on pcs over macs since pc's out number macs a million to one, now that my friend is a making money.

Comment

The purpose of tis thread was to get you two to sign a crips vs bloods like peace treaty. I know you guys rep your sets hard, and commit e-drive bys while holding your glasses up, but chill.
                  im still waiting for him to tell name me an apple program more powerful than excel. Can you help him out?

Comment

do pc makers not want to make money lol? I think sony is ok with blue rays being on pcs over macs since pc's out number macs a million to one, now that my friend is a making money.
                    that made me LOL

Comment

PC makers aren't making much of a margin on a cheap computer. The cost of producing these cheap PC's doesn't leave much profit margin.

Comment

Working...
                      X