No announcement yet.

(Video)Jalen Rose vs. Skip Bayless vs. Stephan A. Smith in a intense debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video)Jalen Rose vs. Skip Bayless vs. Stephan A. Smith in a intense debate

Jalen says it's wrong for Skip to name call on players. Skip is butthurt over what Jalen said. Stephan is being Stephan.

This is good TV.

The look on Skip's face is PRICELESS. LMAO looks like he wants to cry his damn eyes out.

Comment

I thought this whole "debate'' was stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I thought this whole "debate'' was stupid
        I watched it live to today and it caught my interest, imo it was a lil over the top but a ton of good points and legit arguments on both sides but I am also a fan of the show.

Comment

Stephen A. "Motormouth" Smith

Comment

I really like Jalen. Just wish he would lose his shit once, and beat the dog shit out of both them clowns.

Steven A. Smith and Skip Bayless are simply the worst, egregious, malicious, 14 forehead havin, beast unleashed, Tim Tebow slurpping, whining, fucking clowns I have ever seen grace anything regarding a "sports show".

But they are like a train wreck. You can't help but watch, lol.

Oh yeah, The Two Live Stews....

STOP YELLING AT ME, DAWG.

Comment

I just find it funny that Skip bashes any player he views as unselfish but then goes on to say that he didn't make varsity in high school because he wasn't a pass-first pg.

lol @ skip claiming he led his HS team into a state title by averaging 1.4ppg as a senior.. come on, skip.. stop fronting

Jordan got cut from his HS basketball team and it propelled him to become the GOAT.. you play JV as a Jr. and it propells you to become sports broadcaster

Comment

lol, not holdin back. I like it but sometimes I feel like it's the male version of "the talk" show with whoopi and all those females.

Comment

How funny is it that skip didn't care about hurting other people feelings and not caring about name calling chris bosh but he got hurt when rose question his highschool basketball years lol

Fu*king b*tch...if I was rose I would tell skip to fu*k off

Comment

Screw Skip Bayless. He isn't even the best Bayless in his own damn family. His brother, Rick, shits all over him in terms of class and credibility.

Comment

Working...
                    X