Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rios vs Abril, Alvarado vs Herrera Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rios vs Abril, Alvarado vs Herrera Final Presser

Las Vegas, Nevada --- Cuban gladiator and WBA interim-lightweight champion Richard Abril will face former world champion Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios of Oxnard, Ca. on Saturday, April 14 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, live on Pay Per View. Also on this championship double-header telecast is Juan Manuel Marquez, who will go for an historic fourth world title in as many different weight divisions when he takes on WBO European junior welterweight champion Sergey Fedchenko for the vacant WBO interim 140-pound world title. Marquez-Fedchenko will take place in Mexico City. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank and Mary Ann Owen.

[Click Here To Read More]

herrera vs alvarado real good fight

Comment

LMAO! what are you showing Bam Bam? U got no guns son... U have no gun show to get tix for.. its funny how lil guys think there buff.. Especially el gordo who cant even make weight.. This guy has no muscle tone looks fat and horrible each time.. I cant wait till Katsidis, Gamboa or Marquez eff this kid up..Pissed me off Gamboa dropped out... wldve been nice for Bam Bam too feel some real power...

Comment

Rios should not be fighting at Lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
          Rios should not be fighting at Lightweight
          True, but he doesn't look AS drained this time around. But there still is some time until he actually weighs in so we'll see. At least this time around he has a dietician helping him instead of starving himself for 4-5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
            LMAO! what are you showing Bam Bam? U got no guns son... U have no gun show to get tix for.. its funny how lil guys think there buff.. Especially el gordo who cant even make weight.. This guy has no muscle tone looks fat and horrible each time.. I cant wait till Katsidis, Gamboa or Marquez eff this kid up..Pissed me off Gamboa dropped out... wldve been nice for Bam Bam too feel some real power...
            Michael Katsidis. HAHAHA. Dude loses everytime in a big fight. Feel some real power?? If Gamboa had real power, he wouldn't have shown up to the pressers. Instead of showin his power off towards women, like his boy Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post

Hahaha Katsidis is shot to ****!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen_usmc View Post
                Michael Katsidis. HAHAHA. Dude loses everytime in a big fight. Feel some real power?? If Gamboa had real power, he wouldn't have shown up to the pressers. Instead of showin his power off towards women, like his boy Floyd.
                You must be twelve or a moron, get your facts straight, he hold his ex-girlfriend because she want it to take his kid out the house 2 or 3 in the morning, the girl call the police and he admitted that he hold her, that's why he went to the county jail, the charges were dropped, and ask the 21 guys he has face it if he has power or not...

Comment

Rios is the man , this guy abril is just lucky to land the fight. Rios is exciting,better fighter
                  Juan Manuel will have his hands full against Rios, if you look @ the Anthony Peterson fight youll see that
                  Rios was being used as a steping stone for Peterson-HBO was showcasing
                  Peterson and Rios made him look ordinary worse he **** him up easy.

Comment

Big bicepts doesnt mean jack in boxing anyway, a lot of buff fighters get smashed by less muscular guys all of the time, Rios aint really ripped but his heart, chin, power, pressure and focus get guys outta there.

Comment

Working...
                    X