• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burgos won the fight clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Burgos won the fight clearly.
      I don't see any Puerto Rican arguing that he didn't. You gotta call it like it is. I only see trolls in here celebrating Burgos for saying what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Wait what? So you are the only one that calls a spade a spade? You think we are celebrating that sht? Damn, you know better. I've never seen anyone being as butthurt cause a robbery as some around here. And we know that they are mad just because it was a Mex getting robbed in favor of a rican. That type of sht it is sad and Burgos repeating the same stupidity it is worst.
        Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
        What we deserve? LOL this guy.

You dumb *** no ones denying Burgos didn't win.I had 8-4 for Burgos,i see what your trying to do here but ive seen worse robberies then this get over shemale.
        I think he is starting to hallucinate, and in his mind we are happy for Martinez getting away with the belt. Hell Burgos and most mexicans prob, are suffering from the same conditons.

Maybe we should give them a video of how no one but his family came to see Rocky at the airport. They need to let it go.

Comment

Funny how these kind of threads become about race. I'm so tired of the bashing back and forth. You want to make noise and taunt, fine do so. Why bash countries?

In all reality, everyone here is wrong in terms of the nationality subject. Like it or not, ricans are americans. Whether we chose it or it was imposed on us, we are. Therefore, Rocky and Danny are american. It's not about where you are born as much as it's cultural.

How many "ricans" in NY have a clue about Puerto Rico's culture? Not many. for the most part, they can even barely speak spanish if any at all.That's why they are referred to as Nuyorican. I was born in NY and raised in PR. So it's not like i'm bashing nuyoricans, just calling it as it is. The rican influence in NY, is not what is used to be, but it's still there.

Funny the "mexicans" here disown the guerrero's and bam bam's of the world. They are quick to stomp on the others opponents and defend those non mexicans though. Margarito is mexican, right? At least most claim he is. He wasn't born in Mexico though.

Yall need to take your ignorant asses to school and educate yourselves instead of jockeying from your keyboards, spewing ***** when it's convenient. I could easily take a crack at ya'll and throw out there that you guys can keep your boxing as it seems it's the only thing that Mexicans can brag about. We'll keep all the other disciplines we excel at.

This place gets stupid.

Yes, Burgos won. There is no doubt in my mind. I hope Rocky does give him a rematch as he deserves it. I like Rocky, coz he comes to fight, limited skill set but tons of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by a_fuego View Post
            Funny how these kind of threads become about race. I'm so tired of the bashing back and forth. You want to make noise and taunt, fine do so. Why bash countries?

In all reality, everyone here is wrong in terms of the nationality subject. Like it or not, ricans are americans. Whether we chose it or it was imposed on us, we are. Therefore, Rocky and Danny are american. It's not about where you are born as much as it's cultural.

How many "ricans" in NY have a clue about Puerto Rico's culture? Not many. for the most part, they can even barely speak spanish if any at all.That's why they are referred to as Nuyorican. I was born in NY and raised in PR. So it's not like i'm bashing nuyoricans, just calling it as it is. The rican influence in NY, is not what is used to be, but it's still there.

Funny the "mexicans" here disown the guerrero's and bam bam's of the world. They are quick to stomp on the others opponents and defend those non mexicans though. Margarito is mexican, right? At least most claim he is. He wasn't born in Mexico though.

Yall need to take your ignorant asses to school and educate yourselves instead of jockeying from your keyboards, spewing ***** when it's convenient. I could easily take a crack at ya'll and throw out there that you guys can keep your boxing as it seems it's the only thing that Mexicans can brag about. We'll keep all the other disciplines we excel at.

This place gets stupid.

Yes, Burgos won. There is no doubt in my mind. I hope Rocky does give him a rematch as he deserves it. I like Rocky, coz he comes to fight, limited skill set but tons of heart.
            Tomate una pali y relajate. El pasaporte no quita lo que dicta el corazon. On the rest I agree.

Comment

Wait what? So you are the only one that calls a spade a spade? You think we are celebrating that sht? Damn, you know better. I've never seen anyone being as butthurt cause a robbery as some around here. And we know that they are mad just because it was a Mex getting robbed in favor of a rican. That type of sht it is sad and Burgos repeating the same stupidity it is worst.
              Yup...some of you are. Even trying to justify it like the idiot below.

Martinez lost. Even PRBOXINGCOTTO, who everyone knows is captain of the nuthugging nationalistic team, said it.
              Excuse....
              Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
              Martinez was drained and overtrained to make 130. He should move to 135 pronto or he will be bullied by a B fighter again.
              Nationalistic dipshit trying to justify the win. He doesn't know body shots exist.
              Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Cause Martinez barely showed the after effects of getting hit 286 in the fight?

Rocky's face after the fight.

Burgo's face after the fight.

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              I think he is starting to hallucinate, and in his mind we are happy for Martinez getting away with the belt. Hell Burgos and most mexicans prob, are suffering from the same conditons.

Maybe we should give them a video of how no one but his family came to see Rocky at the airport. They need to let it go.
              This mofo talking about "they need to let it go". How many years did you idiots talk about Cotto getting his ass whooped before he got his so called "revenge"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Yup...some of you are. Even trying to justify it like the idiot below.

Excuse....

Nationalistic dipshit trying to justify the win. He doesn't know body shots exist.

This mofo talking about "they need to let it go". How many years did you idiots talk about Cotto getting his ass whooped before he got his so called "revenge"?
                NO ONE is trying to justify the Martinez win you buffoon!!!!!!!

and again showing how you love your papi cotto by talking about him AGAIN, even in a non cotto thread lmao.

your acting like martinez had plaster in his gloves lol.

looks like revenge to me, it also looks like that fool was happy they stopped the fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  There is quite a difference, no rican supports a rican robbing someone from a win.

Some of you guys still idolize a known cheater who also likes to make fun of people with parking sons. Dude is a disgrace to the sport. I bet you wouldnt like to see puerto ricans with Luis Resto AV's either.

Comment

Originally posted by a_fuego View Post

This place gets stupid.

LOL what other ''disciplines'' do you guys ''excel'' ? you guys don't even excel at this one.....

Comment

Burgos speaking the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X