Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Timothy Bradley's contract with Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Is that the KFC simulator? Doesn't really look like it.... plus I think she was wearing a space suit or something
    An episode of Mad Men then maybe? I'm looking at her IMDB and I have no clue.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1555340/

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
      I don't think arum would give a young fighter like Bradley such a short deal, espically since he has put a lot of money into him (1.25million for his first fight). When cotto signed 2 fight pacquiao he signed a 2 year extension with top rank which was 4fights, I would say that's the minimum length he signed
      Well, Bradley has had 2 fights already with TR. He probably has two more fights left, and there aren't many notable in-house fighters left. I can see him fighting Pac, JMM, and the winner of Rios/Alvarado. Casamayor was a waste of a fight, don't know what the TR matchmakers were thinking with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        An episode of Mad Men then maybe? I'm looking at her IMDB and I have no clue.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1555340/
        I have no idea man... but I'm loving this gif, lol
        Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Well, Bradley has had 2 fights already with TR. He probably has two more fights left, and there aren't many notable in-house fighters left. I can see him fighting Pac, JMM, and the winner of Rios/Alvarado. Casamayor was a waste of a fight, don't know what the TR matchmakers were thinking with that one.
        Yea probably.....I think Pac is the least likely with Marquez being a huge maybe. He'd try to sell that as the man who tried against the man who did.
        Rios/Alvarado... I guess, but the winner would have to do it in spectacular fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Yea probably.....I think Pac is the least likely with Marquez being a huge maybe. He'd try to sell that as the man who tried against the man who did.
          Rios/Alvarado... I guess, but the winner would have to do it in spectacular fashion.
          The fights I'm most interested in are the ones that Arum won't give him, Tim should jump ship ASAP. Bradley took a risk and it paid off, now his team needs to be careful with what they do next cuz they could wind up wasting his momentum. If it's not Pac or JMM, the fight is irrelevant in the grand scheme.

Comment

Working...
          X