No announcement yet.

7-9 pm on pacquiao ppv - what is "preview show" and "countdown show"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-9 pm on pacquiao ppv - what is "preview show" and "countdown show"

I am planning to buy the ppv saturday night. I see it starts at 7pm even though main event is at 9. Toprank website says 7-8:30 is a preview show and 8:30-9 is countdown shows. My question is what are these? Live commentators talking or like some 24/7 type show top rank made. Worthwhile watching?

Thanks for The info.

Originally posted by yyy222 View Post
    I am planning to buy the ppv saturday night. I see it starts at 7pm even though main event is at 9. Toprank website says 7-8:30 is a preview show and 8:30-9 is countdown shows. My question is what are these? Live commentators talking or like some 24/7 type show top rank made. Worthwhile watching?

Thanks for The info.
    its probly pre-fight build up, like with all fights. not sure how to answer that. its the same thing as a pregame before any game. its all part of the price, so if youre at home at that time, watch it, if not, you're not missing much, just talks and clips and stuff...

Comment

Nothing important. You can watch that even without purchasing the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        its probly pre-fight build up, like with all fights. not sure how to answer that. its the same thing as a pregame before any game. its all part of the price, so if youre at home at that time, watch it, if not, you're not missing much, just talks and clips and stuff...
        Is it? I don't remember it being part of the price. Maybe it's so forgettable that I forgot already. I press purchase way before the PPV starts, but when I don't, they still show pre-fight build up for free.

Comment

Depends on your cable/ sat company but it might be free on toprank.tv like the above poster mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Is it? I don't remember it being part of the price. Maybe it's so forgettable that I forgot already. I press purchase way before the PPV starts, but when I don't, they still show pre-fight build up for free.

oh I dono, I was just assuming, I never watch that stuff, I just assumed it was part of the package, but it could very well be shown for free...

Comment

really ?

Yeah wonder what in the world a pre-show could be

Comment

Working...
              X