Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum calls Golovkin opposition "Stumblebum after Stumblebum" Lol..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, even Ol' Bastard goes against Golovkin now.

Let's the Ol' Bastard VS Goofy Boy statement war begin!

Comment

Middleweight is one of the weakest divisions in boxing today,gone are the days of Paul Willians,Martinez,or even Pavlik.If a guy like Geale can get a title at middleweight it just tells you how putrid the division is. If you put a guy of similar skill to Geale in almost any other division he would be a journeyman at best.

Comment

Originally posted by optkliluzn View Post
        So my question is.... Who is not a bum that currently fights at the middle weight limit?
        These idiots call Golovkin overhyped, etc but ask them who he should fight and the only answer they can give is Ward.

They want Golovkin to sit on his ass for a year or so until Ward is ready for him.

Comment

Alright Bob,who exactly do you have in mind that isn't a bum and is actually willing to get in the ring with ggg,and has tried to make the fight happen? Cotto and canelo are running as far as they can,hoping that neither of them have to fight him. Mayweather is suddenly too small,yet he'd be fine fighting cotto for the lineal middleweight belt.Lara and quillin both talk big game,but when its actually time to man up,they run under haymons skirt and fight on spike tv. Froch ****teased us all,saying that he wanted the fight,buy now he's gone mia,and nobody has heard from him since. Ward is coming off a 19 month layoff,and he's playing at 172,fighting on bet in ****ing oakland,and when he was actually asked if he wanted the fight,he cried about his shoulder and his promoter,and said no. Who's left? Maybe the winner of n'dam and lemieux,if its David,because n'dam has ducked ggg twice already. So far the only guy that seems willing if Andy Lee,since he was lined up to fight ggg last year,but the fight got canceled due to gggs dad dying. I wonder if golovkin goes up to 175 and beats kovalev,does kovalev suddenly become a bum too?

Comment

WOW!!! I agree with Bob.

Comment

Sounds like Arum isn't too happy with Golovkin getting so many HBO dates.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Arum on the same page with the Floyd fans on triple G. This is going to be very conflicting for the paklas.
                Everybody is on the same page as far as GGG's competition goes.

There is no conflict there.

The conflict comes into play when discussing what GGG should do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
                  Sounds like Arum isn't too happy with Golovkin getting so many HBO dates.
                  There's always an ulterior motive, and this is what I thought when I watched the vid too. HBO is fully behind GGG which affects TR's roster because Bob has all of his fighters on HBO. If he had GGG on his roster, he would be doing exactly what K2 is doing. In the interview, he also says he wouldn't hesitate to match Ramirez against GGG, which I have a tough time believing.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Well he's telling the truth (today)

But if he was gg promotor he would sing a different tune obviously
                    If GGG was Arum's fighter he would be matching him tough like he did with Lomachenko, Crawford, Gamboa, Juanma, Donaire, Floyd, Cotto, Oscar and all of his other fighters. Say what you want about Bob but if he thinks his fighter is the goods he will make them prove they are the real deal.

Comment

This is so obvious even Arum's blind, senile ass sees it.

Comment

Working...
                      X