Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Huck would be the first "GERMAN" (LOL) Heavyweight Champ since Max Schmeling...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco Huck would be the first "GERMAN" (LOL) Heavyweight Champ since Max Schmeling...

.......and that's why the judges (in Germany) will rob Povetkin if the fight goes the distance (which it will).
    Marco Huck is actually Serbian and took a German name so the germans would celebrate him as one of their own. The last "German" who fought for the heavyweight championship of the world was Luan Krasniqi, and guess what, he is from Kosovo (and NOT from Germany). [Krasniqi got stopped by Lamon Brewster]
    Arthur Abraham also isn't German, he is Armenian.
    Felix Sturm also isn't German- he is Bosnian, he changed his name from Adnan Catic to Felix Sturm for the same reason as Huck.
    "German" super middleweight champ Robert Stieglitz is actually Russian and his real name is Sergei Stieglitz.
    Graciano Rocchigiani was half Italian. Only guys like Henry Maske and Axel Schulz and Sven Ottke are really Germans.
    back to topic: I think Povetkin will box Huck's head off the whole fight. Huck is very limited and has big technical flaws which Povetkin, a former gold medalist, will expose. I can't see how Povetkin would get a decision though cause we all know how they like to rob foreign fighters in Germany.
    My prediction: Povetkin will be robbed Lebedev style against Marco Huck (whose real name is Muamer Hukić)
    and finally Germany will have another "Heavyweight Champ" since Max Schmeling.

btw did I forget to mention what a joke the title is which Povetkin has right now?? He ducked the Klitschko multiple times, Klitschko becomes the superchampion and Povetkin could fight Chagaev for a fake title....
    Last edited by Salardo; 02-25-2012, 05:15 AM.

Germans are the biggest *****es in history.

I hold the French in higher regard...but I can't stand those scummy, froggy bastards either.

Comment

If someone takes on the German citizenship, he is German, simple as that. Same as with American.

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
      Germans are the biggest *****es in history.

I hold the French in higher regard...but I can't stand those scummy, froggy bastards either.
      Reported.

Comment

Don't forget Arthur Abraham's real name name is Avetik Abrahamyan (a very armenian name)

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
          .......and that's why the judges (in Germany) will rob Povetkin if the fight goes the distance (which it will).
          Marco Huck is actually Serbian and took a German name so the germans would celebrate him as one of their own. The last "German" who fought for the heavyweight championship of the world was Luan Krasniqi, and guess what, he is from Kosovo (and NOT from Germany). [Krasniqi got stopped by Lamon Brewster]
          Arthur Abraham also isn't German, he is Armenian.
          Felix Sturm also isn't German- he is Bosnian, he changed his name from Adnan Catic to Felix Sturm for the same reason as Huck.
          "German" super middleweight champ Robert Stieglitz is actually Russian and his real name is Sergei Stieglitz.
          Graciano Rocchigiani was half Italian. Only guys like Henry Maske and Axel Schulz and Sven Ottke are really Germans.
          back to topic: I think Povetkin will box Huck's head off the whole fight. Huck is very limited and has big technical flaws which Povetkin, a former gold medalist, will expose. I can't see how Povetkin would get a decision though cause we all know how they like to rob foreign fighters in Germany.
          My prediction: Povetkin will be robbed Lebedev style against Marco Huck (whose real name is Muamer Hukić)
          and finally Germany will have another "Heavyweight Champ" since Max Schmeling.

btw did I forget to mention what a joke the title is which Povetkin has right now?? He ducked the Klitschko multiple times, Klitschko becomes the superchampion and Povetkin could fight Chagaev for a fake title....
          I think the name changing is ridiculous, but Felix Sturm/Adnan Ćatić was born in Germany and Marco Huck/Muamer Hukić and his family fled to Germany when he was 11 (and it was in 1993. For more information on what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90ies, read a book or get some common knowledge, for your own sake). Also Krasniqi has been living in Germany for over 20 years, came here as a teenager as well, same with Abraham, whose Family emigrated to Germany in 1995.
          There are people out there, who are trying to make the most out of a bad situation in order to improve their family's life, I don't see how you make any sense in downtalking them. Racist.
          The name changes are silly though.

And funny you have Lennow Lewis in your avatar. Isn't he Jamaican? Or Canadian?
          Racist.
          Last edited by rochemback; 02-25-2012, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Germany has every right to be proud of the achievements of the persecuted people they adopted as their own.

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
              I think the name changing is ridiculous, but Felix Sturm/Adnan Ćatić was born in Germany and Marco Huck/Muamer Hukić and his family fled to Germany when he was 11 (and it was in 1993. For more information on what happened in Yugoslavia in the 90ies, read a book or get some common knowledge, for your own sake). Also Krasniqi has been living in Germany for over 20 years, came here as a teenager as well, same with Abraham, whose Family emigrated to Germany in 1995.
              There are people out there, who are trying to make the most out of a bad situation in order to improve their family's life, I don't see how you make any sense in downtalking them. Racist.

Racist.
              Sugar Ray Robinson - Walker Smith Jr.
              Willie Pep - Guglielmo Papaleo
              Tommy Burns - Noah Brusso.
              Barney Ross - Beryl Rosofsky
              Rocky Marciano - Rocco Francis Marchegiano
              Kid Gavilan - Gerardo González
              Tom Sharkey - Joseph Zukauskas

Happened all the time in history.

Comment

Originally posted by titler
                Thank you for the current information on Nazi scum
                Really?

Nazi Scum?

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post

Racist.
                  They wanted to call the Klychko brothers Walter and Willie Klitschmann. Thank god the brothers have more integrity and pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
                    They wanted to call the Klychko brothers Walter and Willie Klitschmann. Thank god the brothers have more integrity and pride.
                    They....I wonder who is "they" ?

Comment

Working...
                    X