Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jose Luis Castillo Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. The biggest robbery of our Generation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
    Every time I watch that fight ... I get more and more convinced that it is.

I know a lot of the rounds where close but how can you have May Winning that fight and i'm not trying to be biased or hate on Floyd I really have no stake in either fighter but that **** pisses me off to no end...

If you disargee.... which fight do you think was the biggest Robbery of our Generation???

And I know this topic has been run to the ground on this forum but i just watched the fight and wanted to comment ...so deal with it.
    i had Castillo winning by 1 point. very close fight. castillo would have won more clearly if he turned the heat up in the early rounds.

btw, im sure Floyd felt he either lost, or wasn't satisfied with his performance (he had an injured shoulder, right?). so, he went for a rematch and won that one clearly.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Whitaker-Chavez was in our generation, and there has almost never been a fight that had bigger stakes than that.

P4P #1 vs. P4P #2, and they rob Whitaker with a draw.

Comment

holyfield valuev and sturm da la hoya come to mind

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          I'm pretty sure Whitaker-Chavez was in our generation, and there has almost never been a fight that had bigger stakes than that.

Lewis-Holyfield 1 for the undisputed heavyweight champ?

Comment

Ever seen Whitaker vs JLR? Where JLR didn't win a round, wasn't competative in a round and managed to win the fight...NOW THATS A ROBBERY

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Lewis-Holyfield 1 for the undisputed heavyweight champ?
              Maybe...

At least they had a rematch, and #1 and #2 in the division is less of a big deal to me as #1 and #2 in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                Ever seen Whitaker vs JLR? Where JLR didn't win a round, wasn't competative in a round and managed to win the fight...NOW THATS A ROBBERY
                I haven't sat through and watched it closely... I've half watched/half listened to it when I was on here before... and the commentary was just sick... They were so angry at the decision.

The thread is about the importance of the match, not competitiveness vs. decision.

Comment

I haven't sat through and watched it closely... I've half watched/half listened to it when I was on here before... and the commentary was just sick... They were so angry at the decision.

The thread is about the importance of the match, not competitiveness vs. decision.
                  Then your right, JCC vs Pernell Whitaker

Comment

Maybe...

At least they had a rematch, and #1 and #2 in the division is less of a big deal to me as #1 and #2 in the sport.
                    JCC-Whitaker was huge, I mean the decision made the Cover of Sports Illustarated.

Holyfield was comming off of the Tyson wins which no one believed he was capable of, which made him even bigger. It was a huge huge fight and really big time heavyweight fights make other fights seem small time (the general public loves the big guys, that is just how it is).

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      JCC-Whitaker was huge, I mean the decision made the Cover of Sports Illustarated.

Holyfield was comming off of the Tyson wins which no one believed he was capable of, which made him even bigger. It was a huge huge fight and really big time heavyweight fights make other fights seem small time (the general public loves the big guys, that is just how it is).
                      jOEL CASAMAYOR VS Jose Armando Santa Cruz IS THE BIGGEST ROBBERY EVER

Comment

Working...
                      X