Clear All

Victoria's cabrones

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420 View Post
      Victoria's cabrones
      neta.............

Comment

Victoria, Pacifico, Indio.

Nunca me han gustado las Coronas(hate on it) ni Tecate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
          Victoria, Pacifico, Indio.

Nunca me han gustado las Coronas(hate on it) ni Tecate.
          coronas are for gringos....

Comment

I personally like Pacifico the best. Victoria n Bohemia personal second and I can't hate on Corona, on a hot day with a lemon it goes down really good. I hate modelo especial that sht is way too sweet and makes me vomit every time I drink it. Tecate is probably the worst which in my opinion equals the same as that sht Budweiser los rednecks drink

Comment

I'm actually surprised to see, how many compas like pacifico.

Comment

i love my Mexican beer, my favorites are dos equis, bohemia and negra modelo, but after moving to the states and having access to a wider variety I fell in love with german, belian and Czech beers... stella artois, pilsner urquell, becks, warsteiner dunkel... some French too like kronenbourg...

Comment

bohemia, modelo negra, pacifico,

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                    i love my Mexican beer, my favorites are dos equis, bohemia and negra modelo, but after moving to the states and having access to a wider variety I fell in love with german, belian and Czech beers... stella artois, pilsner urquell, becks, warsteiner dunkel... some French too like kronenbourg...
                    In my part of the World we call Warsteiner "War-starter".

Do the math .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Hahaha...

The real Mexican brewing began when Maximilian I ruled Mexico. He was Austrian-German and brought over brew masters that held on to the German beer purity law of 1516. Which states you can only use the best ingredients and pure water to brew the beer.

Since then, Mexican beer has been brewed to these high standards and the reason it's so good.

Mexico adopted the German brewing tradition. Basically Mexican beer > American beer.

Didn't know that....yea Modelos and Negra Modelos...Dos XX Amber...some of the best beer out there...

Comment

Working...
                      X