Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz Warns Pacquiao About Bradley, Picks Floyd By KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides, people should be talking about Marg retiring, not the Cotto fight. He is too damaged. He takes more punishment than Gatti did but doens't have the come-from-behind like Gatti did. Marg is used up.

Comment

Pac’s savage beating of Diaz is evident in his incorrect analysis of the fight. truly respect Diaz for what he has accomplished and bcuz he’s from my city but he is dead wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Head butts will destroy the Pac fight, for Pac to win he MUST stay away from the crazy head butt

When was the last time you saw JR Mayweather get somebody in trouble and then take a man out ?

Fair , I am talking about being fair not some stupid fight like the ORTIZ fight.

Cotto has all but admitted he has no nuts to stay in the trenches, but he really is in a good position because your JR doesn't like those trenches either.

Based on the past fights of Jr's the fight will have its early moments by Cotto then it will turn into the stinkers they always do and JR will have his UD
        Stinker because her figures u out and dominates? Do haters listen to themselves talk our think! I love brawlers, but u have to respect the sweet science! U just can't deny that! What u call it a stinker I call it perfection! HATE IT OR LOVE IT, U GOT TO RESECT IT

Comment

Just as Diaz said: "Personally, I don't think it's a fight Pac should take lightly. Definitely go out there because Bradley is a dangerous champion. Definitely be mindful of that. It isn't just going to be a walk in the park."

wise words....

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
            " Margarito was starting to catch him, and I believe Cotto was starting to die down"

Really...

Cotto had the best round before the fight was stopped.
            Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            No, there wasnt any sense. Only delusional hope from margarito fans. Margarito was a beaten man who sure as ***** looked like it in the ninth round. Of course he is a tough sob who has a chin and is gonna keep coming, but he wasnt able to land anything hard or effective the whole fight, no uppercuts no body work. He was just getting pushed around and eating hard shots.
            Diaz is right. Cotto would have had big trouble for the next couple rounds. He'll fade against Floyd too. When he does he'll get knocked out. And I like Cotto and pretty much despise Margs. The truthis the truth.

Comment

Working...
            X