Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham is going to be completely outclassed by Andre Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Abraham is going to be completely outclassed by Andre Ward.

If you think he got manhandled by Froch you're in for a treat.

Ward is going to ragdoll him around the ring the whole fight.

Yeah he may get a little dirty I don't doubt that. But it's going to be a wide UD for Ward. Abraham can't handle world class opponents, dude's a mental midget.

Then Ward is going to go on and soundly beat Froch and take the Super Six.

War USA

No question. Abraham will have his moments because Ward can be hit, but Andre and his corner are going to put on a boxing clinic. I'm thinking we are in for 12 rounds of Pot Shots and classic Defense (Mayweather style). IMHO Andre can be deducted 3 points for butts and clinching and still win a WIDE UD.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      No question. Abraham will have his moments because Ward can be hit, but Andre and his corner are going to put on a boxing clinic. I'm thinking we are in for 12 rounds of Pot Shots and classic Defense (Mayweather style). IMHO Andre can be deducted 3 points for butts and clinching and still win a WIDE UD.
      Terrific post.

I agree completely green K sent.

Comment

even if he is outclassed i just hope he throws some ****ing punches at least!! especially in the early and middle rounds

Comment

Yeah sure thing TS, Ward may not be a huge puncher but its about the only thing he is lacking in and the one thing he is lacking in is about all AA has going for him, Ward can fight on the outside, inside, seems like a mentally strong fighter too from what I saw against Bika.

Comment

Outboxed, probable, Outclassed, unprobable.

Comment

oh yes. I used to think so highly about Abraham. I didn't think he hit Dirrell on purpose, and I supported him. Now, i don't care for him at all. he is the most frustrating fighter to watch today. INCLUDING Ward and Hopkins. He is even worse than them. so much potential and then all he do is hide behind that guard...

Arthur Abraham, the most dissapointing fighter I've ever supported. I hope Ward knocks him out. he wont though. but he will win every round. Unlike Abraham he knows what to do to win rounds. AND THEN HE DO IT!

Prediction:
              Ward UD12 Abraham
              (120-108)

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                If you think he got manhandled by Froch you're in for a treat.

Ward is going to ragdoll him around the ring the whole fight.

Yeah he may get a little dirty I don't doubt that. But it's going to be a wide UD for Ward. Abraham can't handle world class opponents, dude's a mental midget.

Then Ward is going to go on and soundly beat Froch and take the Super Six.

War USA
                great post captain obvious

Comment

Ward is gonna be dressed like this.

Sweatband at the ready

Gonna be a boring fight.

Comment

I hope Ward breaks Abraham's nose, both orbital bones, and skull with his forehead.

Comment

Working...
                    X