No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Jr. vs Carl Froch Full Sparring Session Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Froch better watch his back with this Chwis Ewbanks kid, he likes to reveal anecdotes of how he battered these experienced pros like Degale, and Frochs of this world. He likes to talk about how he taught Degale a lesson in sparring, whilst not daring to take on Billy Joe Saunders.
    Haha yeah i remember Degale said he was training in the ring minding his own business when Eubank Jr jumped over the ropes into it trying to freak him out like a lunatic. Strange kid.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      This was released by Froch's team about 10 days before the Groves rematch.

There is no way it wasn't on purpose, they were giving Groves a false idea of what Froch was looking like. Compare how he looked here to how he looked in the ring just over a week later....

Don't judge Eubank Jr. on this, he was merely being used as a tool to give Groves a false impression.
      I'm not sure why you would think that. I don't think there is a false impression to give - Froch tends to get hit quite a bit, everyone knows this. Don't get me wrong, he is subtle; but he doesn't have to try to get hit in order to trick people

He can do that because he is a beast.. seeing someone fast like Eubank able to hit him shouldn't be a surprise and doesnt deserve explanation. That's who he is

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        I'm not sure why you would think that. I don't think there is a false impression to give - Froch tends to get hit quite a bit, everyone knows this. Don't get me wrong, he is subtle; but he doesn't have to try to get hit in order to trick people

He can do that because he is a beast.. seeing someone fast like Eubank able to hit him shouldn't be a surprise and doesnt deserve explanation. That's who he is
        It wasn't about how often he was getting hit, he looked terrible in general.

Froch's own team released this footage a week before Groves II, the only footage they released, and Groves was actively talking about Froch looking slower...it served it's purpose.

Eubank Jr. is not very fast at all really, or the biggest of punchers.

Comment

Working...
        X