Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best tactics to employ against wladimir's holding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like I heard a couple of times, stiff forearm to the grill while leaning back so his momentum brings him in and you can complain ur trying to evade him while he's grabbing. If he continues I would punch and leave mt arm out there when I'm first while falling in and giving him a little elbow action either on the way in or out. If wiley enough you can **** him up decent w bows wo getting called.

Comment

Like this but power slam the **** after

OR they could try having some balance coming forward and not falling into Klitschko every time they throw a punch or two...

Comment

my girlfriend and friends were watching one of wlads fights. i forget which one but there was alot of hugging going on. she asked if wlad was gay and she was serious. i had to laugh. plus i was sort of embarrassed for watching him. who would of thought the hvy wt division would be laughed at.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Like this but power slam the **** after

OR they could try having some balance coming forward and not falling into Klitschko every time they throw a punch or two...
          man i remember that. look at eddies face.
          BWEE hahahahaha hee !

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            knee that commie in the nuts!
            Wlad and Vitali are actually pro-West

I don't think low shots would work, would just get you DQ'd. Too hard to push a big guy off.

As unedifying as it was, Haye taking to the deck was pretty effective.

Comment

coat yourself with crisco before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Wlad and Vitali are actually pro-West
                I don't think low shots would work, would just get you DQ'd. Too hard to push a big guy off.

As unedifying as it was, Haye taking to the deck was pretty effective.
                it was a joke guy....i still say hit him in the nuts or now that i think of it, elbow that coksucker in the nose while trying to get out of being hugged

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  you could also give the ref a chance to do his job, simply put your arms out and let him know whos doing the holding and whos looking to fight.
                  That's a good move. The ref should eventually be forced to do something about the holding and you would be showing him that you're not the one doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    That's a good move. The ref should eventually be forced to do something about the holding and you would be showing him that you're not the one doing it.
                    You would still get worn down that way though because he will be pushing on you and draped all over you. Even if the ref is quick Wlad will get the desired effect as long as he doesn't get DQ'd.

Comment

True, it would still drain you and sap your energy to be carrying his weight all that time.

Comment

Working...
                      X