Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Press and Fan scores for Pacquiao-Marquez 4..Rematch needed??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press and Fan scores for Pacquiao-Marquez 4..Rematch needed??

First off thank you for supplying scores for my fightscorecollector site... http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

I was able to get 146 Press and fan scores.

41 Press scores which a high percentage had Pacquiao ahead when stopped

Does the fact that Pac was ahead on most peoples scores, my stats had it 133-10-3 in favor of Pacquiao give him the right to demand a 5th fight??

JMM is a remarkable figter to comeback the way he did, at 39 he gained his best win of his career....i for 1 want to see a 5th fight. LOOK what i say at the end of my article, thats the reason i hope Pacquiao gets his chance

"Once and for all" - pacquiao-marquez 5

47-46 to either guy was the acceptable score

R1 could go to either

R2 was manny

R3 was Marquez

R4 was Marquez

R5 was manny

Comment

I had it 48-45 in Pac's favor at the time of the stoppage. That was the best Pac looked since the Cotto fight. He got caught early but didn't look too hurt.

Eff it, bring on the 5th fight

Comment

I had it 47/46 for Manny before the KO. Pac was looking really good though but we can't say much since Marquez was 40 years old and he looked slower then he usually is.

Comment

No, because he knocked him out.

And the right hand was landing consistently despite the fact he wasn't winning the fight.

Comment

First two rounds were easily Pac's, come on....

Third was Marquez with a knockdown.

Let's be ****ing real, the 4th round was a draw.

5th was Pacquiao with a knockdown and a severe beating.

6th - done

I thought Pacquiao was dominating the fight, but he got caught. Marquez had a concussion, it was probably actually dangerous for him to continue the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              No, because he knocked him out.

And the right hand was landing consistently despite the fact he wasn't winning the fight.
              Conversely, Pacquiao was landing monster shots with his left as well. Marquez appeared to be on his way out and he just landed the perfect shot. That's how it happens, but don't act like he had the upper hand in the fight - he was getting beat down pretty bad.

Comment

No 5th fight please. This fight was suppose to be the end all fight with not controversy. Guess what? We got exactly that with Manny being KO'D. So we don't need another rematch. Marquez should retire and Manny should do some tune ups just in case that Floyd fight could happen.

Comment

The knockout made all score cards unnecessary and irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                    Conversely, Pacquiao was landing monster shots with his left as well. Marquez appeared to be on his way out and he just landed the perfect shot. That's how it happens, but don't act like he had the upper hand in the fight - he was getting beat down pretty bad.
                    This. I'm surprised at some people saying it was a schooling. Pac also surprised me with the amount of lefts he was landing. I'd like to see a 5th fight if Pac's chin can handle it.

Edit: I had Pac one round up, with a lot of momentum in the fight, at the time of the KO
                    Last edited by Brockton Lip; 12-09-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X