• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

114-113 Cano

Comment

Cano by a point.

Comment

I could see the fight 114-113 for either guy depending on how you scored the close rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          fans there live thought cano won putos

i was there, and although i wasn't scoring the fight i thought that paulie was landing very meaningful jabs throughout much of the fight. it was close. cano moved forward with a purpose and did land some heavy shots and bust up pulie's face some.

live crowds almost always support aggressors in close fights. that's the easiest part of a fight to score from the back row (that and knockdowns or huge punches, obviously.)

that said, by the time paulie was fighting i was pretty damn throwed

Comment

Pauline Mo Gu Gi Pan should stop calling herself a boxer. This guy is a freaking bum, when the fight was over he asked Jim Gray how they at ring side saw the fight. I wish Jim would have told him the truth & told him "Hey Pauline You Lost You Damn Bum"......

Comment

114-113 Cano , the knockdown was the point factor on my card

Comment

114-113 Cano

Comment

Originally posted by Punker View Post
                  I could see the fight 114-113 for either guy depending on how you scored the close rounds.
                  I agree with this, it could had been a draw also.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Lol everybody has it 114-113 Paulie

Learn to score fights guys
                    how good were your seats? have you even seen a recording of the fight yet?

114-113 for paulie or 114-113 for cano or even a draw are reasonable scores.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i was there, and although i wasn't scoring the fight i thought that paulie was landing very meaningful jabs throughout much of the fight. it was close. cano moved forward with a purpose and did land some heavy shots and bust up pulie's face some.

live crowds almost always support aggressors in close fights. that's the easiest part of a fight to score from the back row (that and knockdowns or huge punches, obviously.)

that said, by the time paulie was fighting i was pretty damn throwed
                      that's true. when i'm at fights live, i don't bother with scoring. you easily get distracted even if you have floor seats. difficult to see everything.

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      10-9
                      10-9
                      9-10
                      10-9
                      9-10
                      10-9
                      10-9
                      10-9
                      9-10
                      10-9
                      8-10
                      9-10

114-113 MALIGNAGGI

few things:
                      close rounds from round 3 and on.
                      paulie was winning the 10-8 round.
                      too much credit from compubox and the commentators for the body shots. a lot of low blows and wrist slaps to the body from cano. paulie rolled with a lot of these punches, he looked remarkably untouched until the last 2 rounds.
                      btw.
                      Last edited by John Barron; 10-22-2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X