No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Update on The Situation at HBO Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Update on The Situation at HBO Sports

This week, I was advised by two people who I consider to be reliable and knowledgeable that Ross Levinsohn would succeed Ross Greenburg as President of HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

cool, for a moment I thought boxingscene was getting all jersey shore on us.

Hiring someone from Yahoo? HBO is probably pissed Manny is on another channel now

Comment

I don't believe you. The guy from Yahoo is taking over. You already said it.

Comment

HBO should just hire Barack Obama cause if there is any problem he will have them killed by Navy Seals so that's what's up so every boxer meet each other no bull**** like the old days.

Comment

HBO Sports is losing money left and right cuz they sided with Golden Girls Promotons instead of the top dog Top Rank.

Numbers don't lie when GBP last ppv did less than 50k and Pac-Mosley will do 1 mill+ easy.

Comment

hauser may have jumped the gun on who the replacement is but I believe greenberg will be gone soon. he was right about kerry davis I think he's right about berg as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                hauser may have jumped the gun on who the replacement is but I believe greenberg will be gone soon. he was right about kerry davis I think he's right about berg as well.
                agreed. greenburg and davis can't even secure bradley/khan

Comment

Hope this doesn't mean HBO willl drop boxing or the sport will drop in more decline.

Comment

Greenburg is a dumbass and he should be fired.

Comment

Working...
                    X