Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Sr's general opinions on Ariza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Sr's general opinions on Ariza?

More so Mayweather Sr., since Roger isn't doing very much these days training wise.

What happens if Sr and Ariza don't get along?

Does Sr even like Ariza to begin with?

Too much ego..

They were critical of him when he was with manny and the Garcia camp..

Having a camp with Floyd, Floyd sr, roger and Ariza will make for great all access tv but I think it will end in a war of words and Ariza will be shown the door eventually,.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Too much ego..

They were critical of him when he was with manny and the Garcia camp..

Having a camp with Floyd, Floyd sr, roger and Ariza will make for great all access tv but I think it will end in a war of words and Ariza will be shown the door eventually,.
      Well I don't know man, Ellerbe was technically Floyd's strength coach for a good portion of his career. That was actually Ellerbe's title at one point, and I heard he was studying conditioning and sports related science.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
        Well I don't know man, Ellerbe was technically Floyd's strength coach for a good portion of his career. That was actually Ellerbe's title at one point, and I heard he was studying conditioning and sports related science.
        Yeah but ellerbe was more of a yes man and didn't ruffle feathers.. Ariza tries to be a star and ruffles the feathers if every camp he has been in.. There is a reason why manny, Amir, and Garcia kicked him out of camp...

Simply put, you won't ever see ellerbe throwing a front kick at another trainer, Ariza will act a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Yeah but ellerbe was more of a yes man and didn't ruffle feathers.. Ariza tries to be a star and ruffles the feathers if every camp he has been in.. There is a reason why manny, Amir, and Garcia kicked him out of camp...

Simply put, you won't ever see ellerbe throwing a front kick at another trainer, Ariza will act a fool.
          Yeah but what I'm saying is with Ellerbe allegedly being gone, Floyd does need a replacement of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
            Yeah but what I'm saying is with Ellerbe allegedly being gone, Floyd does need a replacement of sorts.
            Anyone can hold Floyd's ankles during sit-ups... Trust me Leonard wasn't there because of his knowledge of fitness....

Floyd could have any S&C coach he wanted.. I don't understand why he chose Ariza, especially when you consider Floyd sr and roger... There will be trouble between them and Ariza

Comment

mayweather been training him self for a long time now.

roger and mayweather snr are just bums who mayweather shout out.

and Mayweather snr hates ariza but he hates him like you expect they hate him, its all show to act bad but face to face he bow down, which has already happened.

Comment

It will drive Floyd sr crazy if Floyd looks good in May and Ariza gets the credit

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  mayweather been training him self for a long time now.

roger and mayweather snr are just bums who mayweather shout out.

and Mayweather snr hates ariza but he hates him like you expect they hate him, its all show to act bad but face to face he bow down, which has already happened.
                  You're incredibly stupid, aren't you?

And Mayweather constantly talks about how he listens very carefully to his father's instructions in the corner, so your point is ******ed.

Comment

There was a video that was posted yesterday of Floyd Sr. saying that Arina was a bum and that if he sees him in the gym then there is going to be problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X