Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gilberto Ramirez, boxings next big mexican star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilberto Ramirez, boxings next big mexican star?

22 years old, lots of power, lengthy, 28 wins with 22 knockouts, and 0 losses. He also looked quite impressive in his tv debut on friday night fights, What do yall think, boxing's next big mexican star?

He looks the goods and was pretty impressive he still has a long ways to go though. A gradual step up in competition will answer the question.

Comment

I could see them trying to match him with Rubio later.
      That's a crap ton of experience though

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        He looks the goods and was pretty impressive he still has a long ways to go though. A gradual step up in competition will answer the question.
        I agree. Definitley stuff he has to work on and he still has a way to go.

Keep him active, but he's at a level where he should be keeping active against better opposition.

Comment

I like what i saw

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Keep him active, but he's at a level where he should be keeping active against better opposition.
            I think he has got to work on his defense a bit

Comment

he returns on the Marquez-Alvarado undercard ... the guy has alot of potential and can see him causing damage in a few years

Comment

I'll be watching him for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                  I think he has got to work on his defense a bit
                  Yea, he slipped som decent punches, but at times it looked like his offense was his defense

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

He's only 22 so he's still got plenty of room to grow. Look forward to seeing him in the Marquez/Alvarado undercard.

Comment

Working...
                    X