Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn...im about to fly out in december too...time to bust out the vest

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Unless you're this guy. He has an assault rifle and only takes out 1. (thankfully..only 1)
      Not for lack of trying. Thankfully, he was just a **** shot and took the "spray and pray" approach.

Comment

I get that gun rights are a deep issue in the US, but all these shootings....

Feel for the innocent folk.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Not for lack of trying. Thankfully, he was just a **** shot and took the "spray and pray" approach.
          Defiantly not for lack of trying lol. Whats even more ironic in this situation...even after shooting (injuring) a cop, they still took him alive!
          Dude is a failure all the way across the board. He had to know that it wasnt gonna end good. He was gonna die. Failure 1. He lived. Set out to do be a mass murder...only killed 1. Failure 2.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            damn...im about to fly out in december too...time to bust out the vest
            You thought the 2 hour wait was bad before...

You're gonna have to get there 5 hours before your flight Now with all the added security.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

You're gonna have to get there 5 hours before your flight Now with all the added security.

i just thought of that...damn

imma have to be there at 5pm for a midnight flight

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Not everyone will run through a Air Port shooting people. A sick ass person will kill in mass or not any way they can. You can do a lot of Damage with a pistol and a lot of bullets as well.

Comment

Dayum, not even the first time this has happened at LAX:

In 2002, an Egyptian national opened fire at the El Al ticket counter at LAX, killing two Israelis before he was shot dead. Authorities ruled it a terrorist incident, even though the shooter was not tied to a known group.

http://www.ktiv.com/story/23852028/2...tional-airport

Comment

Our gun laws are so ****ed up in this country. These mass shootings are occurring so frequently they seem like they're becoming norm. It engages me that people who's lives suck, feel compelled to cowardly murder and maim innocent people.

I'm glad that I live in a state with very strict gun laws. Massachusetts has a ban on assault rifles. This doesn't protect us entirely from someone intent on using these military weapons but it does make it harder for them to obtain.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Now they wanna add security. Like someone else is gonna hear about this try it again. That would be like robbing a bank, going to eat some lunch and coming back to rob it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X