No announcement yet.

Cerveza con bandera de Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn there's a lot people against this.

Last edited by UTEP; 06-03-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Damn there's a lot people against this.

Yeah it was all over the news, I guess more people give a shyt than that moron Cuah thought. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
        Dang... you really are a Rican hater.
        You couldn't be more dumb could you? My point in saying who gives a ****, is why would anyone care that a flag is being put on a product? Is the PR flag that sacred it can't be displayed on a beer can but the American one can?

It's more respect to PR's because they should relax, and not give a **** and take it as respect that Coors light would do something like that.

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Yeah it was all over the news, I guess more people give a shyt than that moron Cuah thought. Haha
        Your mother had morons for children.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          True. Boricuas are always wearing their colors, Here's a picture of jose830 at last years Puerto Rican parade.

Comment

I just watched the first 2 videos. and most of the people are New Yorican.

Comment

mfers always complaining. isnt there a pr flag on modelo beers on the island durante tiempos de fiesta? creo que si en ves de coors, si la compania que produce Stella Artois hizo esto, no hubiese bronca. como ept dijo, coors es una mieLda.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                I just watched the first 2 videos. and most of the people are New Yorican.
                /fin hilo

una gran cantidad de esa gente les faltan algo de ser deseados.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  You couldn't be more dumb could you? My point in saying who gives a ****, is why would anyone care that a flag is being put on a product? Is the PR flag that sacred it can't be displayed on a beer can but the American one can?

It's more respect to PR's because they should relax, and not give a **** and take it as respect that Coors light would do something like that.

Your mother had morons for children.
                  Yours had a ******, pinche vato culero!

Comment

Some people have too much time on theirs hands.....

What about **** like Bacardi Puerto Rican Rum.....wouldn't that be like the same ish.....?

Comment

quien sabe, no creo que mucha gente se sintiera ofendida.

Comment

Working...
                      X