• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
    was just announced . go get your tickets and "pay mee my monneeee"

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    sweet well canelo can't be labeled a duck now

Comment

• Floyd and Canelo WILL FIGHT in September. Is just that itt isn't perfect business for both of them to fight on the same PPV card. They both can get every single PPV penny in separate ways, so, why split money?

Comment

• Originally posted by omyblaze57 View Post
        Floyd and Canelo WILL FIGHT in September. Is just that itt isn't perfect business for both of them to fight on the same PPV card. They both can get every single PPV penny in separate ways, so, why split money?
        Cause Canelo Trout is not a PPV, and Floyd will lose buys with no Canelo Trout undercard.

Comment

• the ginger knows that without him on the undercard the promotion will suffer...

Comment

• Stupid decision, he'll make more money fighting Trout in a headliner but in the long run appearing on Floyd's undercard would have been better for his career.

Comment

• Lol at all the dumbasses saying canelo will duck trout. These were the same haters and morons jumping to conclusions before the negotiations were actually complete.

Comment

• Originally posted by raabd View Post
                Lol at all the dumbasses saying canelo will duck trout. These were the same haters and morons jumping to conclusions before the negotiations were actually complete.
                How can you blame them man, look how he's been matched so far. And still Schaefer was trying to kill this fight. Props to him for pushing hard for it and stepping up finally.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  How can you blame them man, look how he's been matched so far. And still Schaefer was trying to kill this fight. Props to him for pushing hard for it and stepping up finally.
                  Sure but he's only 22. My point was dumbasses jumping to conclusions when no one knew what was going on yet. Trout hasn't been matched with world beaters either.

Trout signature fights: old shot cotto, delvin rodriguez.
                  Canelo signature fights: old shot mosley, cintron, old baldomir, ryan rhodes (ranked highly by ring magazine)

People act like trout's signature wins are way better. They're not much better by any means

Comment

• Originally posted by raabd View Post
                    Sure but he's only 22. My point was dumbasses jumping to conclusions when no one knew what was going on yet. Trout hasn't been matched with world beaters either.

Trout signature fights: old shot cotto, delvin rodriguez.
                    Canelo signature fights: old shot mosley, cintron, old baldomir, ryan rhodes (ranked highly by ring magazine)

People act like trout's signature wins are way better. They're not much better by any means
                    Cotto was nowhere near as shot as Mosley, come on, just compare their last outing. Even Delvin is better than any Canelo opponent so far. Sure he's young, but he's been sitting on that belt for a while. I give him big props for insisting on Trout, a few more moves like that and that bad streak is ancient history.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Cotto was nowhere near as shot as Mosley, come on, just compare their last outing. Even Delvin is better than any Canelo opponent so far. Sure he's young, but he's been sitting on that belt for a while. I give him big props for insisting on Trout, a few more moves like that and that bad streak is ancient history.
                      Cotto was definetly shot. After taking a whoopin from margarito, a hard fight with clottey ( I thought he lost that fight), the pacquiao fight, and the Floyd fight (I didn't think the fight was close and Floyd hurt him several times) he was definetly shot. Again I didn't say canelo's resume is better but trout's resume isn't that much better either. Who cares about belts anyways. Anyone can get a belt. Only belt that matters is the ring belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X